Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i bought Cap i wasnt fond of the new Avengers look but its grown on me and so far, the figure looks better than the character in the film so...same goes for Iron Man. When the VI came out no one had any idea what the VII would look like...I like the new versions better so I'm getting them. I think that is reasonable

Don't get the whole upgrading collectibles thing myself, seems kinda pointless to buy the first if your just gonna sell & upgrade to the latest one :dunno

Why? Then you always are guaranteed to have your favorite version of the character without duplicates cluttering the shelf and as long as you break even or better on the resale the constantly updated collection never has to take a toll on your finances.

I seem to only ever own a maximum of six figures or so at any one time. If a new figure comes out that I like better than any of the ones on my shelf out goes the old, in comes the new. A great way to always maintain a cream of the crop collection with almost no financial strain.

Why? Then you always are guaranteed to have your favorite version of the character without duplicates cluttering the shelf and as long as you break even or better on the resale the constantly updated collection never has to take a toll on your finances.

I seem to only ever own a maximum of six figures or so at any one time. If a new figure comes out that I like better than any of the ones on my shelf out goes the old, in comes the new. A great way to always maintain a cream of the crop collection with almost no financial strain.

"Different stokes for different folks" I grow an attachment to my figures and find it hard to want to get rid of any of them. Out of the five hundred or so I have I've sold only around 8 of them.

I'm keeping this and getting the avengers version. For me personally I like having like in this instance the first film and second. That's why I have 1 version of each iron man armor.

I'm in the 'keep em' camp personally. To each their own of course, but for me, i want to have TCA CAP and Red Skull, Thor, Odin and Loki (if they ever release that Thor version)

Then i'm gonna have The Avengers crew and hopefully all the core iron man marks (no variants, dont really care for them)

So far i got 1 (v2) on order as well as mark 2 (AU) mark 3, mark 5 and i'm waiting to see what happens with this vi re-release, dont care about BD so if it doesnr have those bells n whistles i wont be bothered in the slightest

Oh, and whilst the topic still seems fresh, i love Caps Avengers look, i've liked it since the beginning, didnt need it growing on me. So yeah, i'll defo have both Caps!

Oh, almost forgot about USO CAP, fingers crossed eh?

I'm in the 'keep em' camp personally. To each their own of course, but for me, i want to have TCA CAP and Red Skull, Thor, Odin and Loki (if they ever release that Thor version)

Then i'm gonna have The Avengers crew and hopefully all the core iron man marks (no variants, dont really care for them)

So far i got 1 (v2) on order as well as mark 2 (AU) mark 3, mark 5 and i'm waiting to see what happens with this vi re-release, dont care about BD so if it doesnr have those bells n whistles i wont be bothered in the slightest

Oh, and whilst the topic still seems fresh, i love Caps Avengers look, i've liked it since the beginning, didnt need it growing on me. So yeah, i'll defo have both Caps!

Oh, almost forgot about USO CAP, fingers crossed eh?

:exactly::exactly:

Just wanna share my superheroes collection:

IMG-20120411-00017.jpg

the boy scouts and playboy billionaires of Marvel & DC :panic:

Received Bats and Supes yesterday and damn...receiving two incredible figures in one day just makes it hard to do anything else for the day other than fiddle around with them. I'm totally blown away by the head sculpts and paint application on Bats and Supes!

IMG-20120411-00017.jpg

Received Bats and Supes yesterday and damn...receiving two incredible figures in one day just makes it hard to do anything else for the day other than fiddle around with them. I'm totally blown away by the head sculpts and paint application on Bats and Supes!

NIIIIIIIIICE! That Mark VI is looking better and better, I should have bought one. Hopefully I can get one of the re-releases. Those cases are looking good too. Where did you get them buddy?

IMG-20120411-00017.jpg

i'd love to see a full fig shot of your Cap, you got a really awesome pose on it! :clap

Here's my Cap, I love this figure, its one of my favourites and in my opinion one of HT's best overall, I'm never selling this even though I like Avengers Cap better. Enjoy

and Hot Toys where the f___ are the avenger CA pics! :gah:

PICT0614.jpg

PICT0606.jpg

PICT0628.jpg

PICT0630.jpg

PICT0612.jpg

Back