Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try pushing down on the head, should compress the one that isn't pushed down. Probably neck, can usually tell if the head isn't on the neck enough.
Ok cool, thanks. :)

Wouldn't it be better though, to remove the head - then push on the neck ball.. if it is the neck that's the issue? That way, you don't run the risk of scraping the paint the front of his throat with the inside jaw part of the head?

Maybe mine was different but on mine the head was extremely hard to remove so then you'd be trying to force the head on after and essentially doing the same thing. Can put some tissue between his jaw and neck just to make sure though.

Im going to sound dumb here but anyone else have issues with getting him to hold his shield

I have got the hand onto the strap but cant seem to get the arm to snap into place with the fist any help would be great

if you heat up the hand with water or a hair dryer it will be easier. And make sure you slide the brown "sleeve" back first so it doesnt get in the way of the wrist peg

No problem. Once I got mine to stay on I left it on and that's how its gonna stay lol. Cap should be holding his shield all the time anyway, right? lol

I found it easier to leave the hand attached to the wrist and put on the shield then. The strap that goes into Cap's hand can be unfasted with this click-clip thing which isn't too hard to open or close IMO.

My first HT figure wich is this Cap arrived today but its in customs right now:yess::(. I need to get it from there today or tomorrow.

Finally got off my ass, opened up my Cap and put the boys together:

34hgfn5.jpg

You're selling the Film Captain America for the Iron Man MK VII? But the Mark VII hasn't been teased yet though

Lol my bad. I was thinking I was in the VI thread. I'm selling TFA Cap for the Avengers version which will be up any day now. Again, its a shame cuz my TFA Cap is perfect with straight A and star.

Back