Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brothers fight'n Nazis.

2011-12-31_12-17-45_85.jpg

Great job jedster. I was actually gonna do the same and already have the silver paint and testors dull coat to take away some of the sheen from the shield already but just haven't found the courage to battle damage Cap.
If its possible, could you take a close up of the helmet?
I'll try to get an extra shield also and if i do chicken out, would like to ask you to do the mod for me.

Great job jedster. I was actually gonna do the same and already have the silver paint and testors dull coat to take away some of the sheen from the shield already but just haven't found the courage to battle damage Cap.
If its possible, could you take a close up of the helmet?
I'll try to get an extra shield also and if i do chicken out, would like to ask you to do the mod for me.

sure no problem.

Batman looks like he wants to be over on the Marvel shelf.

Yup, I had to have a talk with him today about such nonsense.

nice! finally!

:rock

I need a really good point and shoot camera that won't break the bank, any recommendations?

Tired of this iphone crap.

I had to pay $185.00 today for my Asthma medicine :horror I could've bought a HT with that :slap

Stupid asthma :gah:

Last edited:
:rock

I need a really good point and shoot camera that won't break the bank, any recommendations?

Tired of this iphone crap.

I had to pay $185.00 today for my Asthma medicine :horror I could've bought a HT with that :slap

Stupid asthma :gah:

Show's where your priorities are...chose breathing over Hot Toys...for shame... ;) :1-1:

A good for a decent price would be...Cannon PowerShot A3100IS

Its actually what I use for my videos right now.

Nothing too fancy but it gets the job done well at a good price...

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...anon+powershot+a3100is&ie=UTF8&qid=1325374628

I have a really old camera lying around that I don't use anymore.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Kodak-Easyshare-Z740-Digital-10xOptical/dp/B0007MVZ5A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325376563&sr=8-1[/ame]

Not sure if it's any good but if you're interested, let me know.

Back