Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Jedster I was showing my wife my complaints about the star being covered by the fabric and other fabric related issues. So she just picked the Capt up cut some extra strings and just really moved it around and WOW what a little futzing will do to make him so much better! No complaints now! Except the A of course! I'm very happy now!

You always need to futz before worrying. The only time you dont have to is if the figure has no clothing like Iron Man. Nine out of ten times, an hour of futzing can make a figure look 100 times better than the way it comes out of the box...

Can't remember who was it that asked me for a close up shots on the helmet and shield I modified on mine.

So here it is.

Since of course I am the Bat, so my house is always dark with a dimmer light.... pardon the yellowish tone to the quick pictures I took.

Enjoy it anyway !

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6483.jpg

IMG_6481.jpg

IMG_6480.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

IMG_6478.jpg

Can't remember who was it that asked me for a close up shots on the helmet and shield I modified on mine.

So here it is.

Since of course I am the Bat, so my house is always dark with a dimmer light.... pardon the yellowish tone to the quick pictures I took.

Enjoy it anyway !

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6483.jpg

:lecture How it should've looked!

How did you get the matte finish? It looks amazing!

So you'll start drugging her next week? Why wait? I would start tonight.
:rotfl:rotfl

Will be starting next week.

A Cap shield will definately be going up on the wall. :rock

Then Avengers, TDKR, LOTR and Hobbit posters.

Then many more HT figures will join the collection.

I will be happy.

Back