Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the Thor figure look's really ...bad!:dunno , his armor looks too big on him, his neck look's too long and his expression is crap as is his hair.

Now it might look much better inhand ..i don't know i never picked up the figure for the reasons above ^^ but he look's pretty crap in most pic's i have seen of him!:dunno

Not the best place to discuss it but I think think you are 100% right. Nevertheless I am sure it will help HT to learn from their mistakes and hopefully a better/improved version will come with the Avengers movie release. :yess:

Not the best place to discuss it but I think think you are 100% right. Nevertheless I am sure it will help HT to learn from their mistakes and hopefully a better/improved version will come with the Avengers movie release. :yess:

Ya, just checked out the official thread and Elvis did a fatastic job customizing his Thor, he even somehow managed to tighten his armor around the waist and it look's waaay better!

..i however love the Cap figure ,with the sculpted boots being the only thing i don't like. I really must get my order in before it's too late!:panic:

Actually, if you've followed the Thor thread, after it was released, theres a slew of "looks much better in hand" posts. I'm one of those. Was not really too fond of the proto. But I loved the movie and wanted an avengers team so I PO the figure. To my surprise, It looks really good in hand.

Thor-4-b.jpg

Thor.jpg

Thor3-B.jpg

Thor2-B.jpg

probably because there isn't really anything too unique about his bike

it's a standard WLA 45 (i think)

you can grab them off of eBay, there's a GI Joe one that does the job.

try amazon as well

I just placed an order for the bike :) $50 from an amazon seller. Can't wait to display it with Cap. Click on collectible to get it for $50 as well.
GI Joe US ARMY 45 Harley Davidson

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000IW4Q/ref=ox_ya_os_product"]Amazon.com: GI Joe US ARMY 45 Harley Davidson: Toys & Games[/ame]

Cap-America.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, if you've followed the Thor thread, after it was released, theres a slew of "looks much better in hand" posts. I'm one of those. Was not really too fond of the proto. But I loved the movie and wanted an avengers team so I PO the figure. To my surprise, It looks really good in hand.

:lecture:exactly:

Sweet! It looks just like the one did in the movie.

It's definitely worth it to get the Gi Joe bike since it is the closest one used in the movie and for sure will be much cheaper to get than if it was released by Hot Toys.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder if they'll do a Red Skull. I thoroughly expected to see a teaser by this point so with each passing day my hopes fade a bit.

Had to cancel this. I know i'll regret it later but there are just too many figures coming out at once and I can't get em all. Damn you Hot Toys :monkey2

I didn't realize it was %15 smaller when I made the purchase. I'll still display them together, however standing next to it. If it doesn't look right I'll have to sell the bike on e-bay perhaps at a loss.

I think it will still look okay if you have Cap behind the motorcycle. I didn't know it was smaller until after I customized it to look like the movie one!

Back