Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, I liked the iron man movies and missed out on all of the figs, but I haven't seen thor yet

Oh then I'm sure you'll bite with The Avengers version...:lol Once you have all those figs lined up, as someone has posted, you will have a hard time to stop, and IM is a must in any superheroes collection.

BTW Watch Thor when you can. Really enjoyable, much better than IM2 IMO

Oh then I'm sure you'll bite with The Avengers version...:lol Once you have all those figs lined up, as someone has posted, you will have a hard time to stop, and IM is a must in any superheroes collection.

BTW Watch Thor when you can. Really enjoyable, much better than IM2 IMO

I prolly will get the avengers iron man, and I pre ordered thor on DVD

Cool. I'll try to get the Avengers Thor if it is made (since something about the one just released looks a little weird to me). That one plus the Mark IV and this First Avenger Cap will make the perfect trio for me :D.

My biggest issues are the hair sculpt, the final facial expression and the overall body proportions. I think it is enough not to get it right?

This one on the other hand....

Captain%2BAmerica%2BThe%2BFirst%2BAvenger%2BHot%2BToys.jpg

...looks damn perfect to me.

Cool. I'll try to get the Avengers Thor if it is made (since something about the one just released looks a little weird to me). That one plus the Mark IV and this First Avenger Cap will make the perfect trio for me :D.

I agree the Thor figure look's really ...bad!:dunno , his armor looks too big on him, his neck look's too long and his expression is crap as is his hair.

Now it might look much better inhand ..i don't know i never picked up the figure for the reasons above ^^ but he look's pretty crap in most pic's i have seen of him!:dunno

Back