Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preordered mine!:yess: but hopefully they wont have any delay for this one.

This is the one I'm looking forward to the most for the rest of this year. That and the B/W Batman. I already have the spaces in my detolf's reserved for their arrival...that seems creepy...:cuckoo:

Come on Hot Toys!! Let's get some ship dates! :impatient:

This is the one I'm looking forward to the most for the rest of this year. That and the B/W Batman. I already have the spaces in my detolf's reserved for their arrival...that seems creepy...:cuckoo:

Come on Hot Toys!! Let's get some ship dates! :impatient:

same here! too bad the BW thread got closed...

Why did they close the Bruce Wayne/Batman thread, so many people just got theirs in the UK and Hong KOng, I mean why shouldnt we get to see pics of it, to ascertain whether or not we want to buy the figure

Do you guys think Cap is going to get delayed like many others have? I think the figure is perfect as is and hope he still holds to the Novemeber release

That will be up to HT not SS. The stuff thats been getting pushed back have been SS only items.

I don't remember truthfully if it got pushed back or not. I do know those others did though.

wait so I'm confused here then.

You're saying that some of the HT figures I mentioned were delayed/pushed back right?

Then, why did you say that the only things that have been pushed back were SS only items?

Mark V didn't get pushed back. Hot Toys Japan site always said October.

This won't get pushed back, only if they add Chris Evans headsculpt will a delay be accepted.

Last edited:
Back