Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the shots with the big razor, well the normal size razor.
Such an underated figure imo. The tailoring is fantastic the accessories are so cool & detailed, the backdrop the awesome chair and that Depp head sculpt.
Yeah if this had been a DX I would not of been surprised, I guess its not an Iconic enough figure for a DX.

I decided to order a Sweeney Todd figure last week. My seller had one in stock for an amazing price, and since I always liked the movie, I decided to get this figure.
I'm so glad that I did because he's freaking awesome! Already one of my favourite figures! Here are some pictures!

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
8193727359_d4d316426b_b.jpg

8193728015_254e114f12_b.jpg

8193725413_1f40eb7851_b.jpg

8194821414_36e8cbbaa2_b.jpg

8193726059_5aa2459cc8_b.jpg

8194819552_e26852c658_b.jpg

Epic figure! Completely underrated. Congratulations.

Thank you! I agree, it's totally underrated, but definitely a gem in my collection! :duff

Congrats Entity :clap :clap ...he really is amazing. :lecture

:hi5:

Thanks buddy! Amazing indeed! :rock

Congrats Entity! Definitely one of HT best but most underrated. Love your pose for Sparrow aswell! might have to steal that :monkey3

Thanks, man! Also for the comment about Jack! Go ahead and steal the pose! :lol :hi5:

Todd is still one of my favorite figures. I know this because his location in my display has not been changed. He still front and centre....
IMG1708.jpg

IMG600.jpg

IMG2491.jpg

Todd is still one of my favorite figures. I know this because his location in my display has not been changed. He still front and centre....
IMG1708.jpg

IMG600.jpg

IMG2491.jpg

Very nice display Bo thanks for sharing.I like what you have done with the Joker that to me is a great representation of Jack's performance as the Joker i love it.

Last edited:
I still haven't opened mine...can't wait...as soon as I have my office space set up this figure is "coming out of the closet"

This was easily one of my favorite figures from HT. At least until the next Joker figure comes out! Still, really well done, the chair is great and I'm hoping to be able to do a 1/6-scale victim for Sweeney!

Back