Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice. so this week!

and wait? sideshow has shipped? crazy!

bbts orders can be expected to be fulfilled this time next year! :nana:

HAHA yeah you are right but it helps with budgetting I got ghost rider a week after side show. I am assuming that side show did not get its full order and they could conly fill some of there own orders and none of the other retailers.

I've heard nothing from AEC as of yet.

Flosi I believe was informed a week or two to go :gah:

They just said last week that it should arrive ANYTIME in the next three weeks, and that was per SS... so it could be tomorrow or it could be two weeks from now.

Has anyone taken shots of Thor without the chainmail undershirt yet?

They just said last week that it should arrive ANYTIME in the next three weeks, and that was per SS... so it could be tomorrow or it could be two weeks from now.

Has anyone taken shots of Thor without the chainmail undershirt yet?

From what I can see on ebay you need to break the armor to get the shirt off as it was glued shut when HT where assembeling it.

It looks like an easy re-glue but I doubt many collectos want to break their new figure just to see what it looks like without the chainmail on.

From what I can see on ebay you need to break the armor to get the shirt off as it was glued shut when HT where assembeling it.

It looks like an easy re-glue but I doubt many collectos want to break their new figure just to see what it looks like without the chainmail on.

Yeah, not worth the risk... Still, I was hoping someone took a few shots during an attempt to port Thor to a T800 body.:(

I got my Thor today and I tried putting the advanced thighs on him. Not worth the trouble; his pants are too tight and I barely got them back up. If I raised his legs the back of his pants slide down, so I took them back off and I'll be leaving him as he came. It made him look better, but the rish or the pants splitting was too great. OH Well, any one interested in some caucasian advanced thigh pieces?

Hoping my LCS gets mine in this week. Was gonna trade him to my tattoo artist in exchange for a big upper arm piece...but damn it, I'm gonna have to get my hands on another one before I do it. This looks too good.

I took a few very rough/quick shots of this when I got home from work today. I'm nervous about the helmet - it seems a bit flimsy, but this is still a hell of a figure.

danthor1.jpg

danthor2.jpg

danthor3.jpg

danthor4.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome figure, glad i bought both Thor and Odin.

Camera picked up a fiber or hair whatever on his helmet didn't bother to reshoot these pics..meh...
2aj7ynr.jpg

901rt3.jpg

ippngo.jpg

2uszk8n.jpg

2ebtlbk.jpg

2up63py.jpg

funy1z.jpg

161lqoy.jpg

Back