Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this figure looks amazing! Nothing will ever be perfect, but they've done an amazing job translating him from the movie into figure form. I'm pretty much happy with everything. His hair is a little blah, but I always planned to use the helmet most of the time anyway. The rock mound is such a great little touch.

Very true. The pic posted above with the helmet on looks great, but the more I look at this the more flaws I'm starting to see that bother me :(
The only issues for me are the sleeves and lack of a battle cry HS. But I'll live.

I'm glad the helmet sits lower on his head and the chest and arms seem slightly larger than the proto pics.

Overall, I'm happy with this one.

Wow, this figure looks amazing! Nothing will ever be perfect, but they've done an amazing job translating him from the movie into figure form. I'm pretty much happy with everything. His hair is a little blah, but I always planned to use the helmet most of the time anyway. The rock mound is such a great little touch.

I'm with you and others...that helmet is too cool to not be displayed on his head...plus it'll takes the focus off of the blah hair :)

The only issues for me are the sleeves and lack of a battle cry HS. But I'll live.

I'm glad the helmet sits lower on his head and the chest and arms seem slightly larger than the proto pics.

Overall, I'm happy with this one.

The expressionless face is really starting to irk me, as well as the hair :slap

I get the feeling that he'll only look good in certain poses, otherwise he will look lost. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

The sleeves add a little bit of negativity as well.

average!? nothing special? you own a barney ross! doesnt get more average, or non special than that.

thor is one of the core 3 avengers! a must have!

but its just your opinion, so its all good! hope you like barney. :1-1:

I sold it shortly afterwards.:wave
The sculpt was the best sculpt ever made by HT, but I just realized that its not the Stallone representation I would like to have. We all know that expendables sucked.:nana:
I am patiently waiting for HT Rocky DX.:pray:

Don't get me wrong, I would buy this figure in a heartbeat if I had enough money. I absolutely loved the movie.
Its just that I have to make some tradeoffs with so many upcoming releases and this figure seems inferior to other more "attractive" upcoming releases.

I will get it sometime down the road though for sure, hopefully The Avengers version with a more exciting face expression and costume design.:exactly:

P.S. Lets see what Captain America movie and figure turn out to be.:pray: I might get that one as I am more of Captain America fan when compared to Thor.

Wow, that was long.:horror

Am I missing something? Is Thor really that bad that people will cancel their orders? I'm fairly new to collecting...maybe I'm just not a connoisseur yet...

Am I missing something? Is Thor really that bad that people will cancel their orders? I'm fairly new to collecting...maybe I'm just not a connoisseur yet...

Thor is not bad at all.

I'm new also, 2 months in now (maybe 3) but currently there is a TON of amazing HT figures that just released or are releasing soon, which makes my pre order list look like a never ending scroll :lol

Mix in the Thor PF that SSC has up for PO & any other SSC/Bowen/etc statues you may want and the dollar signs ad up quickly. :slap

If a figure isn't meeting a certain standard in my opinion, then I'll drop it and wait for in hand pics from Fellow Freaks to make a determination from there.

It's the natural cycle with figures. People may cancel their orders now but in several years time you'll find people paying inflated ebay prices for him.

We obviously need HT to make 1/6 scale Destroyer.
And HT obviously will newuh make it.
Coz we obviously have maquette from SSC in this scale :)

I would buy this figure in a heartbeat if I had enough money. I absolutely loved the movie.
Its just that I have to make some tradeoffs with so many upcoming releases and this figure seems inferior to other more "attractive" upcoming releases.
I will get it sometime down the road though for sure, hopefully The Avengers version with a more exciting face expression and costume design.:exactly:
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Might be a repost but here's an unboxing video..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7AsDgdLGk"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys 12" Thor Limited Collectible Figure In Stock‬‏[/ame]

This fig looks great ! But itwould have been way bette with a second head.

Hey guys could you please post some pics of the whole figure to see how the legs and the boots looks.
On the proto the legs were too skinny, it seems that it has been corrected but i'd like to see.

Back