Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from seeing thor and omfg wat an epic movie... I want hot toys to create a loki 1/6 scale figure he was epic in my book :)

Good for you, give yourself a big pat on the back.
:lol

dont need to pat myself. my pomposity is such that when i look in the mirror, the mirror would break because my reflection would reach his arm across and pat my back for me.

It's certainly not the best money can buy.
Having said that, it's certainly not as bad as you're making it out to be either.
it's even worse than i made it out. could go into details but then this would turn into a fullblown cap thread instead of thor's, and nobody wants to get scolded by our mod... our nice and patience and sugary mod.

I guess I should just give up my career then as as an artist and designer as I rather like Captain America's gear.

I have no taste!
seems like you're implying that artists have better taste than non-artists by default, when in fact taste can be acquired regardless of anyone's profession. i think that designer dude who got paid millions designing the cap pija, ehm... costume, i'm sure that dude consider himself(or herself) an artist as well.

didnt say you have no taste. said i trust mine better than yours or anyone's here(well, except maybe for the 1 or 2 of you, but i wont name names). take that what you will. for all you care, you can piss on 'my taste'. :wink1:

From a practical, real-life point of vue, Cap's movie costume is awesome.
you're right. from practical, real life point of view, all superhero would wear a baggy pijama to fight crime because, well... it's just comfy; while spandex and rubber suit give you dehydration every 5 minutes and they give your crotch a hard time.

but then again, from practical, real-life point of view, any self-respecting superhero would punch the face of the first guy who suggested a giant saucer for a weapon.

unanimous love for the cap's costume. why am i not surprised? it's been proven time and time again i cant trust anyone's eye in this site but my own.

btw, that cheesy cap movie were made cheap and for tv. this current version is a studio backed $150 mil production for the big screen. so if you think that is the best designed cap costume the money can buy, you're just not aiming high enough.

I guess I should just give up my career then as as an artist and designer as I rather like Captain America's gear.

I have no taste!
Don't give up your career.
Instead, trust your eye. :ogat

I have no taste!

seems like you're implying that artists have better taste than non-artists by default, when in fact taste can be acquired regardless of anyone's profession. i think that designer dude who got paid millions designing the cap pija, ehm... costume, i'm sure that dude consider himself(or herself) an artist as well.

I have to agree with Cr here, no one persons opinion is any better then another's due to there profession , even if Eamon did not intend that with his post:peace.

FYI imo Cap's suit is ok.

I gotta see Source Code and Sucker Punch before I go see Thor but I just went and made a PO with Loontenttoys! Though I think I prefer Odin, I cannot wait!

Would be cool if the figure showed up in the next few weeks.

Back