Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just added real hair to my Thor after seeing LIBBY1957DOG's real hair version. I'm pretty happy with it. Feel free to comment...please be gentle...Thanks for looking/

AFM

DSC03536.jpg

DSC03537.jpg

DSC03538.jpg

DSC03546.jpg

DSC03540.jpg

DSC03542.jpg

DSC03543.jpg

What I tried to say with the picture is if you really want an accurate Thor's look from the comics, don't waste your time/money customizing the one from Hot Toys....

Hot Toys-> movie accuracy
Bowen/Sideshow/others-> comic style

If you want to do it go ahead, we're free men :rotfl:rotfl. Is my personal opinion.

What I tried to say with the picture is if you really want an accurate Thor's look from the comics, don't waste your time/money customizing the one from Hot Toys....

Hot Toys-> movie accuracy
Bowen/Sideshow/others-> comic style

If you want to do it go ahead, we're free men :rotfl:rotfl. Is my personal opinion.

What about famous covers thor? ;)

Actionfiguremovies, I think Libby did a great job as I think he used wool hair or lamb which a lot of customizers use such as the joker figure cause it gives off a natural looking hair. the one you used is too doll like and too thick. Not too crazy about the body also, it's way too big he looks roided. Thor was huge and muscular for the avengers but the body you used look unnatural.
Props though for trying.

Back