Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.4 from me. Still a must have if you're a Marvel fan and especially so if you want anyone else from his movie. I'm just annoyed by the crack in his hair, and I think his right arm should be even stiffer to help pose/hold up Mjolnir. I also think the rock added unnecessary cost to the whole thing as most people won't be using it unless they had a civilian outfit Thor. I'd honestly have been more impressed with the ability to pose the hammer being thrown. I wish Captain America's shield and Thor's hammer used magnets so you could pose them striking another figure. (just have it come with another magnet/metal that you could hide in the other figures clothes so it looks as if the hammer just struck them in the chest. Now that would get a 9.0 at least from me and it'd be cheaper than a base and fully metal hammer.

I give it a solid 9. I like the faux "chain mail" rendition that HT did. I just wish it didn't bunch up under the armpits.

I have been seriously thinking about picking one of these up? Does anyone know if there is currently any danger of bootlegs on ebay? I am seeing quite a few from several Asian country's. I didnt know if they had started doing this one like the Wolverine debacle.

If the arms had been painted silver or chrome to match the armor from the movie, had the helmet matched the real helmet instead of needing a mod and the pants had thicker material, would've easily been a 9.5 in my book.

If just arms had been painted silver or chrome and nothing done to the helmet or pants, an easy 9.0

As is...I score it an 8.0.

Quick pic of mine:

DSC02060.jpg

:rock!

If the arms had been painted silver or chrome to match the armor from the movie, had the helmet matched the real helmet instead of needing a mod and the pants had thicker material, would've easily been a 9.5 in my book.

If just arms had been painted silver or chrome and nothing done to the helmet or pants, an easy 9.0

As is...I score it an 8.0.

agreed!! the arms needed to be silver!!

Thor's arm armor looks loose on the arms. In the movie it looks tight. Also the hat is kinda big on the head.

Back