Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP6335a.JPG

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2011/06/hot-toys-thor-thor-and-iron-man.html

It's not so much a crouched down pose, but more of a what happens next pose.

Least that's what this humble artist thinks!

Nah dude....it's the quarter on the ground that no one can resist from picking up.

My neighbor is a millionaire and I watch him pick up quarters all the time :lol

My reseller called Sideshow, and they told him that they would be shipping Thor to resellers on the 28th. I have no clue why Sideshow would start shipping to resellers so much more slowly (a month late?) This has never been an issue for any of my other orders until Ghost Rider. Very annoying. :impatient:

Well just got an email from Toys2, they have Thor in stock now..and it sucks Canadapost is still on strike! sigh! Wonder if i can find the time to pick it up.....

akbj3r.jpg

does anyone know if the T 800's body fit the thor figure? or is there a way to make thor taller? like in the picture

akbj3r.jpg

does anyone know if the T 800's body fit the thor figure? or is there a way to make thor taller? like in the picture
There's a pic elsewhere in the thread of his using the T-800 body. You can make him taller by cutting his calves/thighs in half and adding in extenders. I've seen that done on some other figures before.

There's a pic elsewhere in the thread of his using the T-800 body. You can make him taller by cutting his calves/thighs in half and adding in extenders. I've seen that done on some other figures before.

Or you can just use the T800 longer foot pegs. Also Thor's calves have longer ankle sockets, you can just switch the whole lower leg to the T800 and with the longer foot pegs make him a lot taller.

... is that a bad thing? Are you saying he doesn't look good?

The figure looks good......the problem is the costume limits posing options. I'll tinker with him more this weekend when I have time but difficult finding a movie or character pose which is frustrating.

I'm in the same boat there, Darkseed...

I'm impressed with the figure, but don't want to risk tearing anything by forcing it into some poses....the outfit looks great, but definitely restricts movement.

Doesn't stop it from looking fantastic, just gonna be hard to come up with anything dynamic for display...

I'm in the same boat there, Darkseed...

I'm impressed with the figure, but don't want to risk tearing anything by forcing it into some poses....the outfit looks great, but definitely restricts movement.

Doesn't stop it from looking fantastic, just gonna be hard to come up with anything dynamic for display...

:exactly: I prefer dynamic (movie or character) poses over just standing which thus far is all I got for Thor.

But isn't limited posing pretty much now synonymous with HT?

Looks great, over 30 points of articulation, limited posing.

It depends on the figure (Blade, Wolverine etc.) provides many great poses while (IM, Bats etc.) limit posing but still give some decent choices. I just haven't found it with Thor but I WILL.......:)

Back