Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I snapped every wrist peg on this guy prior to joining the forum and learning about things like heating them first. Does anybody have a suggestion for suitably sized replacement?

I snapped every wrist peg on this guy prior to joining the forum and learning about things like heating them first. Does anybody have a suggestion for suitably sized replacement?

Try buying some wrist pegs from the new Spider-man Homecoming figure. Those are also red.

I would suggest use the Spider-Man Homecoming wrist pegs.

But I am not sure.

I want to dremmel the holes for wrist pegs in this figure’s hands to avoid finding myself with the same problem.

I’m pretty sure the Amazing Spider-Man 1 wrist pegs are similar as well. I have an extra pair if you need them. I can also test them on the Spider-Man 3 hands as well.

I’m pretty sure the Amazing Spider-Man 1 wrist pegs are similar as well. I have an extra pair if you need them. I can also test them on the Spider-Man 3 hands as well.

Thanks for the nice gesture but that’s cool. I’ve got the new Spidey on order so could try that. I keep checking on TA as well...

Late to the party!! But what's an amazing figure!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180420_012512.jpg
    IMG_20180420_012512.jpg
    777.3 KB · Views: 145
I’ve snapped all of my wrist pegs on this one and one is embedded in the hand. I know I’ve seen a solution to pulling it out before in the boards somewhere before but can’t find it now. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I’ve snapped all of my wrist pegs on this one and one is embedded in the hand. I know I’ve seen a solution to pulling it out before in the boards somewhere before but can’t find it now. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I lost the screenshot of it. but I recently did have stuck balljoint inside the hand here is what I do :
Drill, put screw then pull.

I know it sound simple but it work find a small drill or something like pinvise and 3/4" or 1/2" screw that can go to the stuck wrist pegs.

I lost the screenshot of it. but I recently did have stuck balljoint inside the hand here is what I do :

I know it sound simple but it work find a small drill or something like pinvise and 3/4" or 1/2" screw that can go to the stuck wrist pegs.

Awesome thanks for that!!

Thanks.

Another option is heating up the hand in a pot of boiling water for about 30 seconds to a minute then using a needle stab the peg or pry it out easily.

It works!!! :clap

Attachments

• IMG_20180508_212057.jpg
    IMG_20180508_212057.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20180508_163744_235.jpg
    IMG_20180508_163744_235.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 133
That’s not flaking. It’s either fade or bleed. Only way to fix it is to dye(or paint) the fabric.

Back