Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is very interesting! good work!

I am always thinking that this figure has the weakest ankles I have seen on a figure, so fragile!

I would be interested in the mod, even if it only was to fix the akles, not also to replace the thighs.

Can you show us more pics?

thanks!

Yeah it's very weak. The feet aren't regular hot toys feet either, they're extremely fragile. I'm thinking about replacing them on mine with regular feet, cause this way it's just gonna break again later. I don't know if that's possible though.

Woah that's awesome! To bad we never got that even though it was announced

Nicely done.

that is so cool!!!

:clap :clap :clap

Thanks guys!

Thought about the tom hardy venom movie¿ I love the casting.. But.. I dunno. Don't we need to see him in spiderman first
?

As much as I love Venom and Tom Hardy, the idea that Spider-man is now in the MCU and Venom WON'T BE is rather dumb.

Nice work. I am still furious with how they ruined the Venom character. Sadly the upcoming Venom movie has nothing to do with MCU and will probably not do the character, especially the origin of the symbiotic, any justice.

I always liked the design too. Actually I think Sandman and Venom could have been cool.

The problem was in the script and the way the movie was edited.

Thoughts bring me back to this dio:

9021_press04-001.jpg

I was inspired bij the new Hot Toys Spiderman picture. I thought the "old" Spiderman
can make the same move :) (sorry for the crappy picture.

20170615_104803.jpg

I had a dream hot toys announced a Spider-Man 2 line. Sigh. I'd buy all of those.

I was just thinking about how great it'd be to get more characters from the Raimi trilogy. I'd buy Doc Ock for sure, but I'd love to see HT's Green Goblin and Venom.

That's awesome! What kind of inner wire are you using?

It's called gooseneck tubing. It is the sort of stuff you see on those flexible USB cables and other sort of gadgets. It's cool stuff because it's not a wire, so you can always straighten back out perfectly, and it holds its shape and weight, as you can see in the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back