Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP3714r.jpg

IMGP3713r.jpg

spidey doom Untitled-1.jpg

When you're out in the club and you see a fly girl
Do the Creep (hah)
Do the Creep (hah)
And if you wanna make friends at the ATM
Do the Creep (hoo)
Do the Creep (hah)

20170403_160640.jpg

So the ankles broke and I had to fix it. Since it was busted anyway i decided if I could fix the thunderlegs while I was at the ankles. I did. Now I hope the ankles will be alright. But for those that have the steel balls: the thunder thighs are a relatively easy although very risky mod. I might be willing to offer up doing this mod for people.

Looks much better without the massive thighs, main reason i got rid of mine.

Thanks, like I said: it was a goner anyway might as well try to salvage and see how it's build. Problem is I'm done with marvel figures tbh. I dunno, they lack any presence on the shelve. Theyre fun, but they don't last.

View attachment 333843

So the ankles broke and I had to fix it. Since it was busted anyway i decided if I could fix the thunderlegs while I was at the ankles. I did. Now I hope the ankles will be alright. But for those that have the steel balls: the thunder thighs are a relatively easy although very risky mod. I might be willing to offer up doing this mod for people.

that is very interesting! good work!

I am always thinking that this figure has the weakest ankles I have seen on a figure, so fragile!

I would be interested in the mod, even if it only was to fix the akles, not also to replace the thighs.

Can you show us more pics?

thanks!

Back