Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey reads!

sorry, Spidey rules! :panic:

spidey doom Untitled-1.jpg

spidey IMGP3345.jpg

This is my only spiderman figure. Never thought to ask this but the ankles on mine are like putty and right from day one when it was brand new. Is this normal for this figure?

yes, the ankles are VERY weak on this figure.

I always use a transparent plastic stand, as you can see in the pic above. A pity, since this figure should be like Bruce Lee, posable to the highest extreme...

I guess you can do it, but you'll need a stand or dynamic stand almost always.

This is my only spiderman figure. Never thought to ask this but the ankles on mine are like putty and right from day one when it was brand new. Is this normal for this figure?

there've been accounts of the ankles snapping altogether, and it's no easy fix if they do.

I am able to use the regular stand that came with the figure and the figure stands just fine. But when I pose the ankles...it's very weak. I never noticed any thing broken. It looks just fine on the stand.

I still think the black spidey is the best one hot toys ever produced, I had it for a long time and its still flawless.

This is the only Spidey fig I got or need, his left ankle is busted but I got him on a dynamic stand so its no biggie. Black suited looks nice but its not traditional colour scheme.

Back