Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's my custom made "Human Spider"

• Hand-sewn sweat pants, shirt, balacklava & socks.
• Hand painted print (back to back)
• Custom painted kicks

Awesome Collection kidviskous! :rock
Peter on the Bike is a really great looking piece and I love how you have the Red & Blue Spidey displayed. Awesome!

Damn! I was just watching the first movie and thinking how I hadn't seen any customs of the human spider costume and how cool it would be. You nailed it! Looks amazing!

Thank you guys! i really appreciate it! I know this is kind of weird, but I sort of felt like Peter Parker while I was sewing the outfit! haha!

Great work! "The Human Spider? That's it? That's all you got?"
"Yeah!"
"Oh that sucks!"
Now all we need is Bone Saw McGraw!

"Bone Saw is ready!"

"That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?"

Share my 1/6 Spiderman Collections

20121007_095045.jpg

20121007_095648.jpg

20121007_100101.jpg

thanks

Hey guys I was wondering which spidy I should get..the regular one or the black one..I really can't make up my mind! help!

Hey guys I was wondering which spidy I should get..the regular one or the black one..I really can't make up my mind! help!

Well thats a toughy! I love my R&B Spidey for his classic appearance. I love my black spidey for his sleekness and all the extras he comes with. I couldnt let either go really. And you wont go wrong with either one. Good luck on choosing,you might end up picking up both after getting one.:wink1:

Well thats a toughy! I love my R&B Spidey for his classic appearance. I love my black spidey for his sleekness and all the extras he comes with. I couldnt let either go really. And you wont go wrong with either one. Good luck on choosing,you might end up picking up both after getting one.:wink1:

lol..I just can't decide man..the extra headsculpt from the black spidy is nice..but the R&B spidy looks awesome too..

Well if you have your mind made up on getting just one,Id go with the Red and Blue spidey,the most iconic of the two. IMO the tobey sculpt is great but I always leave my black spidey with his masked head on. Tough choice none the less.

Back