Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After having this figure for a few days, I'm still loving it but the only thing that I dont like is the webs. They look awesome but after awhile that start to hang down lower and lower. Now they are almost bent down to his knees and look wierd. Its too bad because they looked badass shooting out of his wrists. This is still a fantastic figure and one of my favorites.

kind of regretted pre ordering him but after receiving him there's no regrets definitely HQ stuff and the box is HUGE.. Here's some pics of him and the guys

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

hey Djlin how you do that sexy pose? i tried bending his left leg like that but wouldnt go that far :gah:

Couple more. Not good pics but they show off the pose a bit.:dance

e76ce897.jpg

fb8c9dfe.jpg

6f69057d.jpg

This guys is so cool. So glad I decided to check this thread out 2 weeks ago and order him. Problem is I'm more than likely now going to order the black spidey as well because of this guy...my wallet and I don't see eye to eye :thud:

hey Djlin how you do that sexy pose? i tried bending his left leg like that but wouldnt go that far :gah:

lol it's kind of hard to explain but you just move the left leg out and then outwards sideways and then the right leg as far up but towards the back. It doesn't stand too well on the stand until you put the hand on that ledge where the sweet spot is.

That is where the figure gets its balance from. Try looking at the picture and moving each body part accordingly, it will come to you. It took me a little bit of messing around and im sure I could make it look better as well.

Good luck!!

lol it's kind of hard to explain but you just move the left leg out and then outwards sideways and then the right leg as far up but towards the back. It doesn't stand too well on the stand until you put the hand on that ledge where the sweet spot is.

That is where the figure gets its balance from. Try looking at the picture and moving each body part accordingly, it will come to you. It took me a little bit of messing around and im sure I could make it look better as well.

Good luck!!

The pose is great, but would there be a way to have his can sticking out less?

[Edit] Calcifer beat me to it:

Cool pose , but i try to avoid any pose that exposes the truetype bum ..look at it!:horror kill's the pose imo.

:exactly:

Can anyone suggest a clear stand to get some of those swinging poses with?
I saw one with a "spine" on it that you can pose too, but forgot where.
Thanks!

Back