Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brilliant pics! So question, I know this figure is great and it is by far one of my favourites of this year, but why are people getting 2? Are you guys afraid of the costume web tearing?>

IMG_0827.jpg

Love the picture and would love to have your MK 4 Ironman. I can't bring myself to take the jacket and shirt off my Wolverine.

brilliant pics! So question, I know this figure is great and it is by far one of my favourites of this year, but why are people getting 2? Are you guys afraid of the costume web tearing?>

Some people just buy multiples for different reasons: second outfit, second pose, keep 1 MIB. Me, I'll never buy duplicates of a figure.

kind of regretted pre ordering him but after receiving him there's no regrets definitely HQ stuff and the box is HUGE.. Here's some pics of him and the guys

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

Pretty nifty idea. Though I would be afraid that piece of fishing line might damage the rubber-ish webbing material.

My worries too. Got to see if I can come up with another spot to hold him to release any pressure on the line. We'll see how I feel about this pose. Like I said I have a few other poses in mind that would eliminate the line from the waist....all aerial of course, it's Spider-Man :hi5:

Back