Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've gone the exchange route too. It's great that a small spot of glue doesn't cause angst for some, but if it were me that's all I'd be seeing any time I tried to look at my Spidey figure... that spot of glue. It'd look enormous, especially with the rest of the figure being so perfect. And even if it didn't bother me at first, it would eat away at me over time. I'd get flashbacks of the exact moment when that glue found its way onto that sweet, beautiful fabric...

:stick

luckily the glue lies where the fabric creases for the ankles so it isn't that noticeable. :hi5:

When it's a fix as easy as that there is no point returning it.

I have no intention of selling it on so whatever repairs i do i can live with.

Good for you man, good job on the fix. I think I'd be too wimpy to attempt that. :monkey1

Just saw this on HT facebook, this has gotta be the coolest group shot display I've seen. Looks pretty much like a movie poster montage:

223634_10150338488889623_635134622_9628194_1485907_n.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!! There's a goddamn rubber body under the suit? WTF, Hot Toys? W. . . .T. . . .F????

I'm pretty sure it's just...

Rubber boots/lower legs cover..... the rest of Spidey is Adv. TT.

yeah, that. boots basicly to maintain the flexibility, but not have the gaping ankle space that most truetypes have.

SS was supposed to charge our cards- said have funds ready on the 8th
Probably go through tomorrow.

A few more quick pics. As you can see the top crease is a lot better when pulled back slightly. Still haven't had time to pose him or anything.

DSC03209.jpg
DSC03219.jpg

DSC03225.jpg

DSC03216.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

DSC03222.jpg

DSC03227.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

DSC03208.jpg

Back