Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the way I see it, since they've got the license for the trilogy, we'll definitely see another one later down the road and chances are it'll be improved upon as well. I'm gonna get this because I've been waiting for a 1/6th Spidey forever and just can't wait any longer

I'm with you on this. I have been mulling over whether to get him or not. I think HT will do this one again and I'll take my chances on the next go around.:exactly:

Awesome:clap. For those of us who ordered from AE it won't be here until the end of the month at the earliest.:impatient:

Hopefully the wait won't be as long as it was for Thor. I went AE for that figure and it seemed like an eternity! I couldn't do that with Spidey though... If SS charge me Monday and it ships that day it should be delivered Wednesday... at least I hope.

Hell, here's to hoping that the shipment shows up early! :pray:

Hopefully the wait won't be as long as it was for Thor. I went AE for that figure and it seemed like an eternity! I couldn't do that with Spidey though... If SS charge me Monday and it ships that day it should be delivered Wednesday... at least I hope.

Hell, here's to hoping that the shipment shows up early! :pray:

Yeah, I'm really hoping SS doesn't break up the distributor shipments like they did with Thor :(

Have to get this on ebay sadly. Didnt have the money this week so I have to get it next week. poor me.

I actually do like the reflective mirror eyes quite a bit.

spiderman-strikes-back1.jpg

approves

So North America should have this guy before September?

I am still waiting for the second shipment of HT Spidey in Singapore, the first shipment came and flew off the shelf literally. It does not help that the prices escalated after the first release too...:panic:

I am still waiting for the second shipment of HT Spidey in Singapore, the first shipment came and flew off the shelf literally. It does not help that the prices escalated after the first release too...:panic:

You didn't pre order spidey with AC? Their prepaid PO price was quite attractive...... I prepaid my PO with them and should be collecting spidey either end of this week or early next week.

You didn't pre order spidey with AC? Their prepaid PO price was quite attractive...... I prepaid my PO with them and should be collecting spidey either end of this week or early next week.

I got on the pre-order late and I was not able to do so. I am now on the waiting list with The Falcon Hangar and I understand that pre-order price is like $165 SGD only and I let fate decides if I can have the Spidey figure haha. Thanks for the advice. :)

Is this the only Hot Toys figure not parted out? I have not seen anyone selling the figure loose or webbing or the building accessory which is what I am after.

I know that the costume is sewn on and cannot (easily) be removed but surely there is stil money to be made on parting some of this out?

Anyone know of any other Hot Toys figures that have not been parted out?

I got on the pre-order late and I was not able to do so. I am now on the waiting list with The Falcon Hangar and I understand that pre-order price is like $165 SGD only and I let fate decides if I can have the Spidey figure haha. Thanks for the advice. :)

$165 SGD for Spidey?! Dang that's cheaper than the cheapest PO here!

$165 SGD for Spidey?! Dang that's cheaper than the cheapest PO here!

I didnt know Hot Toys figures are cheaper in Singapore???
I thought other countries like Hong Kong or the USA has it better than us??
No wonder Howard Chan can afford all those house luxury...

I didnt know Hot Toys figures are cheaper in Singapore???
I thought other countries like Hong Kong or the USA has it better than us??
No wonder Howard Chan can afford all those house luxury...

Hong Kong's prices are better the Singapore's... while most Asian countries (except JP) are better the US. & US prices are better the Euro's.

I believe HK's PO price are the best, no doubt about that but when it comes to retail, the prices there hike up so fast than SG or in any other countries. Retail for Spidey is already going for $245 there! :thud: Also, the secondary market in HK are worse than you think so don't you ever think about buying grails in there! :lecture

Back