Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
110630211694bbbb5ae16f9e38.jpg

I like this shot! :clap

Can't wait to get my own Spidey here! :pray:

I wonder how this figure wouldve turned out had they used the Bruce Lee body? Seems like its probably more to Spidey's (Toby Mcguire) scale.

Hmm it is a nice figure, I want to see it in person before I can judge properly. If HT does SM2 & SM1 then I can definitely see them doing another spider-man ironed out with fixed proportions re: iron man... but then maybe they won't.. This is 1 fig that you'd never get tired of re-posing I think (and I wouldn't usually want to mess with a fig too much)..

Think I might have to get this one. Looks superb! I wasn't too excited in the build up but it was always a possibility. Now though I love it!

I wonder how this figure wouldve turned out had they used the Bruce Lee body? Seems like its probably more to Spidey's (Toby Mcguire) scale.
What's with all this talk about using a bruce lee body? Have you seen a BL body next too other HT figure? It's tiny and totally not accurate to the movie.

The current body they use is fine. Tobey is hardly a small guy. He might not be a big guy but he is not tiny either.

Toby is 5'8". I'm not sure how tall the character of Peter is supposed to be but as far as movie accuracy this is a 12" figure and that means he is scaled as being 6 feet tall. Which he, Toby, and the character, Spider-Man, never was u don't think. I love this figure don't get me wrong. Mine is on the way and I'm not complaining about it at all. The proportions are great and everything about it is A+++ in my book. But if they used a Bruce lee body it might have been in better movie scale compared to all the other hot toys figures. I have never seen a Bruce lee body next to a regular hot toys body. Is there that much difference? Anybody got a side by side picture?

I can't understand people taking photos before they even do anything with it. In some cases even before they remove the wrapping on the hands. It really must be a desperate bid to be the first to post in-hand pics. Now that thats over with we're getting some decent shots.

Back