Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a quick PS of a darker red and more gunmetal coloured webbing

155735_466375672343_58690437343_6039795_3132485_n.jpg
2vbncxt.jpg

I agree the Red might be more accurate but the webbing shouldn't be so dark IMO. Anyways what I find more disturbing are those "black marks/cycles on the cloth. They are too noticeable.

descargar-spiderman-3.jpg

Looks pretty good, but I'm a little disappointed that the feet are just solid plastic boots. Will buy it if I can get it for a decent enough price.

I agree the Red might be more accurate but the webbing shouldn't be so dark IMO. Anyways what I find more disturbing are those "black marks/cycles on the cloth. They are too noticeable.

descargar-spiderman-3.jpg

If your going to compare it then it should be to an actual photograph of the suit...not even the dvd cover ones or promotional photographs because they tend to change and mess around with the colours. The Spiderman 3 costume was obviously darker in tone than compared to Spiderman 1, even the webbing so if this is a Spiderman 3 version then yeah they have got the tone wrong....

Looks great ..but my only problem is with his feet, they look to be in solid plastic boots ....i see no pose in any of those photos showing ankle articulation:(

Back