Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this morning I got up and decided to repose my Spidey, but then my heart sunk when I noticed the blue fabric had come undone from where it connects with the boot seam. After searching extensively for a fix and not finding much in the way of help, I bravely decided to attempt to remove the entire boot...and...success! The boot detaches at the seam, and it connects to the knee via a hinge joint through the leg. The blue fabric it seems is not sewn in at all. Just stuck in and held in place by the boot. So it's fixed and I am no longer worried about the seam coming undone. It was very nerve racking taking it apart, but slow and steady with no force proved to be the way. Not sure if anyone on here has had this problem or attempted this fix, but thought I'd share. Would post pics but camera is KIA.

So this morning I got up and decided to repose my Spidey, but then my heart sunk when I noticed the blue fabric had come undone from where it connects with the boot seam. After searching extensively for a fix and not finding much in the way of help, I bravely decided to attempt to remove the entire boot...and...success! The boot detaches at the seam, and it connects to the knee via a hinge joint through the leg. The blue fabric it seems is not sewn in at all. Just stuck in and held in place by the boot. So it's fixed and I am no longer worried about the seam coming undone. It was very nerve racking taking it apart, but slow and steady with no force proved to be the way. Not sure if anyone on here has had this problem or attempted this fix, but thought I'd share. Would post pics but camera is KIA.

Now THAT is a contribution. Thanks for explaining all that, now I can remove the boots if need be without worry.

Now THAT is a contribution. Thanks for explaining all that, now I can remove the boots if need be without worry.

You're very welcome!:wave If it ever comes to that just be careful and don't force it. If the knee joint snaps it is game over man! I was unaware that the lower knee joint was part of the boot until I got the damn thing apart. Just happy I was able to fix it safely and happy I could share the knowledge with fellow freaks.

We NEED pics! Get on it!

SO I've been searching high and low for an extra pillar, has anyone seen these go on ebay and if so for how much? I really want one for my bats.

SO I've been searching high and low for an extra pillar, has anyone seen these go on ebay and if so for how much? I really want one for my bats.

I havent checked on ebay at all but I thought about the same thing when I get my Batman/ Bruce EX he would look great on top of that pillar form Spiderman... :exactly:

Can't believe it!!!

Dear Victor:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

:yess:

I'm so glad I went ahead & got this figure!!

I was initially considering passing, & waiting for symbiote Spidey - because I already own the fantastic 18" Toy Biz S2 ultra poseable Spidey.. but I'm not as enthused about the black suit version now - having seen the proto.

A HT classic suited Spidey is as good as it gets - nuff said. :clap

Another Pic

CIMG4229.jpg

Back