Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, at least not on mine... But I would have appreciated that the bases of the wrist joints were slightly longer so they fit better in the forearm and the wrist patella was a little tighter.

if I bent the left knee and move it, I felt the knee is kinda loose.
still no problem for handling difficult pose or when I made spidey's kicking pose.
so, it's not a major problem, but I still kinda curious to find out:hi5:

Thanks for compliment!... But this is the perfect example of my linguistic limitations:
I love Moebius but what is the meaning of this picture and what does it mean 'ol? :dunno

'Ol is just an English shorthand idiom for "old", as in "good old Webhead." It doesn't mean old in the senior citizen sense, but as in a friend whom you've known for a long time.
(like "Hey, there's 'ol Baloo! I haven't seen him in years...")

And the Moebius is "Arzach", a legendary wordless comic that doesn't mean anything, other than you're in France, Jean Giraud is eternally awesome, and I just finished reading (well, struggling to translate) his latest Arzach tale called [ame="https://www.amazon.fr/Arzak-1-Larpenteur-Moebius/dp/2908766582/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315171950&sr=8-1"]L'arpenteur[/ame].

prendre soin! :)
________

No regrets with purchasing Spidey. It's my favorite Hot Toys figure so far. I'm having a blast posing him!!!!!!

Hot_Toys_003.jpg
Hot_Toys_004.jpg
Hot_Toys_006.jpg
Hot_Toys_007.jpg

On Watch . . . . . .
Hot_Toys_005.jpg

:clap Nice poses TK!

I can't think of another HT figure, along with Bruce Lee, that cries out for posing as much as Spidey. Can't wait to get him!

that pose doesnt look very intimidating. I posed the hell out of mine, much more drastic than that and the suit held up just fine!

You can do it jye!

'Ol is just an English shorthand idiom for "old", as in "good old Webhead." It doesn't mean old in the senior citizen sense, but as in a friend whom you've known for a long time.
(like "Hey, there's 'ol Baloo! I haven't seen him in years...")

And the Moebius is "Arzach", a legendary wordless comic that doesn't mean anything, other than you're in France, Jean Giraud is eternally awesome, and I just finished reading (well, struggling to translate) his latest Arzach tale called L'arpenteur.

prendre soin! :)
________
Thank you very much for this linguistic lesson very explicit! It's very nice. :hi5:
I also see the inttention now, with respect to Moebius. This is one of the comic strip authors that I particularly like, so much his pictorial poetry is enchanting in each of his frames. :chillpill:

No regrets with purchasing Spidey. It's my favorite Hot Toys figure so far. I'm having a blast posing him!!!!!!

Hot_Toys_004.jpg

Ready for Action!!!!!!

Hot_Toys_014.jpg

Yep, great poses TK! :rock

Hot_Toys_013.jpg

"Ho, damn! I'm done: I'm on a ____ing of Toshiba!" :lol

I'm afraid to pose mine like these because I only bought one :monkey2
... And so I did! But do not worry: Spidey is really well done. :wink1:

Thank you very much for this linguistic lesson very explicit! It's very nice. :hi5:
I also see the inttention now, with respect to Moebius. This is one of the comic strip authors that I particularly like, so much his pictorial poetry is enchanting in each of his frames. :chillpill:

Yep, great poses TK! :rock

Hot_Toys_013.jpg

"Ho, damn! I'm done: I'm on a ____ing of Toshiba!" :lol

... And so I did! But do not worry: Spidey is really well done. :wink1:

Ok, then tomorrow I begin posing

i'll twist his wrists around :lol

I haven't, I'm nice and careful :D ...but others have complained about them breaking.
Ha, you reassure me!
:cuckoo: ... It is true that the wrist is much harder to remove from the hand than from the forearm. When you pull on it to get it out, you have to force on the joint, hence risk of breakage.

This figure is really awesome :D
Hehe... I confirm! :exactly:

Back