Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post-5392-1313503003.jpg

What the?! :horror I never thought those eyes are removable! :monkey1

Kudos to you bandito for checking that out. :)

Just bought Spidey earlier this week. He's pretty awesome, and the suit is amazing. He does look less impressive when he's set up inbetween Thor and the Mark VI, though. It looks like I am lucky, as there isn't a giant seam on the head of mine.

Just bought Spidey earlier this week. He's pretty awesome, and the suit is amazing. He does look less impressive when he's set up inbetween Thor and the Mark VI, though. It looks like I am lucky, as there isn't a giant seam on the head of mine.

Good for you. Congrats! :wink1:

I was unimpressed with my Spidey as he had a huge seam on his head, especially on his forehead so I took him back to toys2 to get my replacement with a proper seam. Now I can finally appreciate this figure without noticing a gigantic bump on his head :lol

+1 for Eric at Toys2 for being an excellent seller and having great customer service, -1 for poor Hot Toys quality control.

I'm going to let him chill on the shelf for a while longer before I decide for sure whether I'm keeping him. I go back and forth with being impressed and feeling "meh".

Yeah, that was one of the first thing I looked for.

When actually looking at it there isnt anything about it that bugs me. Its blown up in the pic of course but I'll leave it as is.

But it's so easy. :(

And it realy does look a lot better sitting straight over the nose:

P1140522.jpg

Thankfully mine came like that, but it does have a chin bump.

At least you can fix yours. :)

I'm going to let him chill on the shelf for a while longer before I decide for sure whether I'm keeping him. I go back and forth with being impressed and feeling "meh".

I know exactly what you mean. Mine is sitting right here sealed. If it wasn't for growing up watching the cartoon, I would be done already, but having the Batman, ghost rider, and iron man together without spidey? that might be silly.

Hey you can always sell it later...

I was unimpressed with my Spidey as he had a huge seam on his head, especially on his forehead so I took him back to toys2 to get my replacement with a proper seam. Now I can finally appreciate this figure without noticing a gigantic bump on his head :lol

+1 for Eric at Toys2 for being an excellent seller and having great customer service, -1 for poor Hot Toys quality control.

Right on man, i hardly ever had any issues with figures i bought off him and if something was missing or had to be replaced he comes through fast with a replacement..i pretty much buy all my 1/6th from Toys2, have for years now.

Just got mine, and he's got a pretty bad chin bump, and an off center back spider. I'm pretty bummed, I got in too late with this one so I doubt I could get a replacement. :monkey2

The perfectionist in me wants to send him back for a refund and forget this figure ever came out. The Spidey fan in me wants to be able to overlook the flaws and enjoy this guy.

Not sure which side is gonna win.

I kind of gushed over it during my review. :lol

I haven't watched your review yet :panic: :monkey2

Well, I may but not until it bugs me. :lol Right now on display it looks like one of HT best figures ever.

I just wish that the legs on the chest spider was a little bit thicker, more pronounced.

Other than that I'm happy with him :hi5:

Back