Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a bonus these days with some teachers acting like fools

Everyone acts a fool sometimes. Its one of the things I dislike about being a teacher - you are ALWAYS "on stage". Hell, I teach where I live, so I get self conscious just going to the supermarket.

Everyone acts a fool sometimes. Its one of the things I dislike about being a teacher - you are ALWAYS "on stage". Hell, I teach where I live, so I get self conscious just going to the supermarket.

Exact same thing here man. I live less than a mile from the school so students and parents see me everywhere

Exact same thing here man. I live less than a mile from the school so students and parents see me everywhere

It irritates the hell out of me when someone who does fantasy football at their office complain about the length of my workday.

Lol I'm a teacher though

Ah, makes sense. Though in some of the schools I've taught at the principal would just be relieved that the picture was of a legal-aged female.

Wow, how many freaks on these boards are Teachers?

Back