Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going up through the hole in the top of the detolf, and it's held in place by something heavy. :) That was the only way I could think to do it without tape, or cutting the web.

im watching spiderman 3 right now. call me crazy. i like this damn movie. its campy as all hell. but the end.... thats some real good stuff. harrys redemption is amazing. and im a big girl.:monkey2 the end is very sad.

oh yeah, and now im dying for a HT venom.

My Spidey is on a UPS Truck now headed my way!!! Im watching the Spiderman 2 Blu Ray right now... The best Spiderman in my book... IMO... I do have 3 on DVD but Im not feeling it... I wan to enjoy the figure when he gets here and not be reminded by Peter Parker danceing in the streets... LOL!!!

Spidey has earned a place on my top shelf...

top_three.jpg

nice! hanging spidey FTW!

img0074sb.jpg

.... until the web breaks and they fall.... :monkey1

The reports are true... Spider-Man is all kinds of awesome. Only thing I don't like is that it says 3 on the box :lol

I hate fed ex my spidey was suppose to be here friday and it didnt because they said they couldnt get inside the complex. Now its suppose to come today. And same thing.

im watching spiderman 3 right now. call me crazy. i like this damn movie. its campy as all hell. but the end.... thats some real good stuff. harrys redemption is amazing. and im a big girl.:monkey2 the end is very sad.

oh yeah, and now im dying for a HT venom.

Would love to see a HT Venom, there are videos on you tube of the black spidey from the fair.

Would love to see a HT Venom, there are videos on you tube of the black spidey from the fair.

yeah he is looking good too. and this spidey is so good its almost convinced me to get the black suit. i may pretend he is a villain. there is a major lack of HT marvel villains. need iron monger, red skull destroyer and loki .

yeah he is looking good too. and this spidey is so good its almost convinced me to get the black suit. i may pretend he is a villain. there is a major lack of HT marvel villains. need iron monger, red skull destroyer and loki .

You Did Not List Magneto... :mad:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPEICInVPY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPEICInVPY[/ame]

Back