Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought WM...to tell the truth I wasnt sure if I should buy it for the same reasons we are discussing, but I ended up buying it. I would likely keep it cause it a great figure but Im not 100% sure.

I cant campare him to Odin or Black Widow...I think he is a step over them...in terms of character and figure.

If they made a Dr. Strange that would be totally cool! Alternate head scultpts, one blue.
I think Daredevil is an a list comic just because of the quality of the stories. Ever since the Frank Miller days you've had a plethora of quality writers writing for the book and keeping a much more mature tone that older readers enjoy. That's just me. DD is my favorite comic book character.

I bought WM...to tell the truth I wasnt sure if I should buy it for the same reasons we are discussing, but I ended up buying it. I would likely keep it cause it a great figure but Im not 100% sure.

I cant campare him to Odin or Black Widow...I think he is a step over them...in terms of character and figure.

I think so too.

I bet we don't... There's at least going to be a symbiote Spidey coming, which could have an Emo Toby head then there's the possibility of a full BD Spidey or even a Peter Parker at some point, especially if they delve into SM1 and 2.

It's the same rationale as with Cap, who isn't coming with a maskless Evans head. There's just too much potential for a second or third Spider-Man, so why give too much with the initial figure when it will sell like hotcakes as a bare bones release?

yeah you are right about that...but its a shame they applied extra heads for almost every Iron Man figure...damn marketing strategy is confusing!

Yeah, Spidey and Cap should have come with an alternate HS. I hate the idea of having to buy several figures of the same characters.

No more Liam Neeson in comic book movies. He ruins everything.
I'm glad he got killed off in Phantom Menace.

1308942515001.jpg

What happened to this thread, let's get back to topic please! Hot toys Spider-man figure, make another thread about useless whining somewhere else please :slap:slap:gah:

I watched Phantom Menace last night on Spike... I've got to admit, I kinda enjoyed it.

I loved these movies when they came out...the thing is I was about 14 years old lol. I rewatched them about a year ago and I couldn't even finish em...they are so poorly acted compared to movies like LOTR trilogy. Awful Awful movies...

I loved these movies when they came out...the thing is I was about 14 years old lol. I rewatched them about a year ago and I couldn't even finish em...they are so poorly acted compared to movies like LOTR trilogy. Awful Awful movies...

The world and lore that Lucas created is incredible, but in the movies the acting isn't that good, unfortunately. LOTR destroys Star Wars in the acting department (Frodo does get annoying at times however, as he is most likely the biggest hero-puss...y ever to grace the big screen).

Exactly.

"They are so blind, they so do not understand, they weren't there at the beginning, they don't know how good it was, how important. This is it for them, this jumped up fireworks display of a toy advert!!"

People, this isn't the lousy prequel Star War's thread, please get back to subject pleassssssse!

Spider-man-Hot Toys, nuff said:lecture :mad:

Back