Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight have snagged this guy on eBay tonight. After wanting it for five or six years.

:lol
thank you guys.
i guess i wasn't so lazy years ago.
i can also find again the punched back punk figure progress photos, that thing was really disgusting.

That is SO hard core. Amazing effort, P! :clap I'm getting lazy too. :lol

Love this figure! One of the first ones I purchased.

A pic I just took.
0cb7b57f4df1178d6447e78dbe6f5179.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

That is SO hard core. Amazing effort, P! :clap I'm getting lazy too. :lol
thank you :) yeah there were times when i experimented and even gained some starting skills. don't want to do anything no more, even didn't finish the Honda.

Love this figure! One of the first ones I purchased.
A pic I just took.
0cb7b57f4df1178d6447e78dbe6f5179.jpg

doesn't look like a color mismatch. may be bodies differ in color slightly and you were lucky?...

thank you :)
doesn't look like a color mismatch. may be bodies differ in color slightly and you were lucky?...

The color mismatch isn't that big a deal. In the right pose and lighting, it almost disappears.

The color mismatch isn't that big a deal. In the right pose and lighting, it almost disappears.
yeah but i don't want to hide it. both poses i'll use must show whose face it is. i think i'll put some makeup either on the face or on the neck, like shells075 suggested.

yeah but i don't want to hide it. both poses i'll use must show whose face it is. i think i'll put some makeup either on the face or on the neck, like shells075 suggested.

Two pics with and without flash. Judge yourself.

95efbe11ef76186cf75d87b0eaffb200.jpg

9cf7c89550fdf38c8366692352b1e2e8.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

thank you.
as "without flash" is how we see things, i think it needs color adjustment. really needs.
i really hope the rubber of the body is paler under paint and i can just rub some of it off the neck.

thank you.
as "without flash" is how we see things, i think it needs color adjustment. really needs.
i really hope the rubber of the body is paler under paint and i can just rub some of it off the neck.

P. more pics in my blog under led light, check the link below. I dont see much of a difference. To see in full resolution open each image in a new tab. Viewers discretion advised, in the last two pics you can see his "special zone", in the phicen figure and a gif from the movie. Enjoy or not. :)

Its funny but some people show the figure with no "attachment", for me its like showing a Michelangelo´s David statue castrated.

https://demenciasdelsigloxxi.blogspot.com.es/2017/01/16-custom-terminator-arrival-scene-part.html

Color isn't terribly different, but noticeable. It's a tasteful figure of arrival Arnie though :duff

One thing that bugs me with seamless bodies is that the rubber attracts every single particle in the entire universe and always seems to need cleaning.

Current T1 setup, not really any change but plonking Naked Arnie in.

DSCF0356_zps4etk3kjp.jpg

DSCF0357_zps9yhgm6rv.jpg
Nice pics dude. How would you rate the dchung Kyle Reese? I'm tempted to get him but have never taken the plunge as of yet.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I really like the Reese fig, the sculpt is not 100% but pretty good, I think the clothing is very nice, especially the shoes and coat. I doubt HT will ever release a Reese fig again? Another company might, in the meantime this is your best choice imo.

I really like the Reese fig, the sculpt is not 100% but pretty good, I think the clothing is very nice, especially the shoes and coat. I doubt HT will ever release a Reese fig again? Another company might, in the meantime this is your best choice imo.
Thanks bro. I'll try and find him somewhere. Ebay isn't showing any. Hopefully dchung has him on the website.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. I'll try and find him somewhere. Ebay isn't showing any. Hopefully dchung has him on the website.

strange but i see one on ebay always!
look for "1/6 Kyle Reese", there is always one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182388161428

i managed to purchase two of them and one head separately for the 2029 Reese:

Kyle%20Reese%20all_zpsvllpjpew.jpg~original

but i recommend changing the body for 1984 version - because of a very wide throat of his sleeveless shirt. got some cheapest rubber chest bodies for mine.
for its price i rate it with highest mark you want to name.
if it costed $250, i'd like a closer facesculpt.
if it costed $300, i't like additional black jacket, some stuff like dirty money or pipe bombs, and a smaller green jacket, and a better body.
but it's $150 (though with $50 shipping to me), so i rate it 10 of 10.

Last edited:
strange but i see one on ebay always!
look for "1/6 Kyle Reese", there is always one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182388161428

i managed to purchase two of them and one head separately for the 2029 Reese:

Kyle%20Reese%20all_zpsvllpjpew.jpg~original

but i recommend changing the body for 1984 version - because of a very wide throat of his sleeveless shirt. got some cheapest rubber chest bodies for mine.
for its price i rate it with highest mark you want to name.
if it costed $250, i'd like a closer facesculpt.
if it costed $300, i't like additional black jacket, some stuff like dirty money or pipe bombs, and a smaller green jacket, and a better body.
but it's $150 (though with $50 shipping to me), so i rate it 10 of 10.
Thanks man and sick collection of Kyle's you have there bro.

It's a great set! The coat needs some water treatment and I got Rocco's really awesome sculpt for it, though the one it comes with isn't so bad - it just photographs really bad for some reason. I also painted the pants more accurate. Otherwise he's perfect for $150.

Back