Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just googled them... no white/blue spheres for some reason :(
just watched the video with it. i think i need it, too, just need to find a better color.

Last edited:
I know most want to do the crouch. I do too. Don't put him in a static mannequin pose though. Giving it a little motion just brings this to life.
i need 2 for standing straight poses!

murderedpunk_day14_06.jpg~original

murderedpunk_day14_02.jpg~original

T2_arrival_pistol_01_zps8b98bd01.jpg~original

biker_001_zpsf246e2e0.jpg~original

wanted to wait until the first body arrives before purchasing 3 more, but i think i'll do it now.

as for the crouching pose, i'm sure it can be bent a lot more, like previous body - but i'm also sure it's a limit, and it cannot go into completely movie proper pose.

arrival01_zpsqz8tqv4z.jpg~original

============

i actually opened this thread to find some links people posted for me to purchase the bodies online, wound rjszar's post and forgot about links. cannot find them neither here nor in General section.
edit: found them. still more expensive than on ebay.

Last edited:
Geez mine is far less crouched then that, gonna see if I can scrunch him up more like yours.

That's a picture of the first body. You have yours oriented differently also. My third and fourth are coming today. Don't know how long they will produce these or if there will be improved versions, but I'm stocking up.

I can't see a need for having more than 2 since they can't be used with anything other than MMS136 and 117 heads.

I'd have loved to use this body for any of my T figures who are showing arm but they're all DX10 and MMS238 heads.

Last edited:
I can't see a need for having more than 2 since they can't be used with anything other than MMS136 and 117 heads.

I'd have loved to use this body for any of my T figures who are showing arm but they're all DX10 and MMS238 heads.

Sure, nothing Terminator, but other Arnie stuff like Conan.

this is a skeleton:

175438f99z2rpg32p2mrm9.jpg

(source)

i'm planning on taking the neck post out and replacing it with pegs:

hot-toys-12-captain-america-rescue-uniform-ver-1-6-foot-pegs-long-a4aa1c30fe8e8ac6fe3d3460d5861f92.jpg

%96%88-1-6-Inner-Neck-Joint-Adapter-Peg-for.jpg

it might work if the body's neck nest fits the peg.
and i already have spare bodies to experiment on.

doctor-frankenstein.jpg

Interested to see if that works. You could end up wrecking the Phicen flesh as you try to access the skeleton though...then the whole thing becomes moot anyway.

Interested to see if that works. You could end up wrecking the Phicen flesh as you try to access the skeleton though...then the whole thing becomes moot anyway.
???
i'm going to pull it with pliers until it's out of socket.
it either goes out or it doesn't :)
oh i got it. accessing the skeleton while putting a peg back.

Opened another M34 today. Tried to replicate the crouch position (all the way down). There's a whole lot of silicone to displace. You can get it there, you just can't keep it there.

You could end up wrecking the Phicen flesh as you try to access the skeleton though

The silicone used for these things is surprisingly resilient. As long as you don't go at it like a ravenous maniac it will hold up to some stress and quite a bit of stretching. I was messing around with my old HT Dutch bodies I use on my Krausers, and it was way less fragile than I would have expected. I have to assume the Phicens are at least a bit better in this department, since they're built for much more stressful poses than those old HT muscle bodies.

The silicone used for these things is surprisingly resilient. As long as you don't go at it like a ravenous maniac it will hold up to some stress and quite a bit of stretching. I was messing around with my old HT Dutch bodies I use on my Krausers, and it was way less fragile than I would have expected. I have to assume the Phicens are at least a bit better in this department, since they're built for much more stressful poses than those old HT muscle bodies.

that Dutch rubber was something else.
you wouldn't believe what it could stand.
the skin on my T/T2 arm cutting figures is made of Dutch skin, which i cut slowly from the inside, piece by piece, to make it super thin (and fit the endoarm inside). imagine the stress it went through - without any damage!

Spoiler Spoiler:

that Dutch rubber was something else.
you wouldn't believe what it could stand.
the skin on my T/T2 arm cutting figures is made of Dutch skin, which i cut slowly from the inside, piece by piece, to make it super thin (and fit the endoarm inside). imagine the stress it went through - without any damage!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Simply AMAZING !!! [emoji15]

You should have been a surgeon or a serial killer. [emoji3]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

:lol
The Dexter of the Freaks.

Always wanted to do something creative like the Endo arm thing, looks great.
Simply AMAZING !!! [emoji15]

You should have been a surgeon or a serial killer. [emoji3]
:lol
thank you guys.
i guess i wasn't so lazy years ago.
i can also find again the punched back punk figure progress photos, that thing was really disgusting.

Back