Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$250? I'd love to see one for that price mint in box, I've seen loose ones sell for more that $200 and those are not even complete, maybe if you wait around for someone that need the money pretty bad but that might be a long wait

I haven't got it yet, but unopened new in box it's said and the box looked (not that I cared much) perfect in the picture.
I checked ebay after my last post, there are many sets for sale in the $350-450 range, but do a search for sold listings for the last month or so and you can see that those that sold was between $192 (opened box supposedly like new), $232 (NIB) and $380 (with a T1000 and a bike included).

I have no idea how much this cost new, but I'm sure that it was less than $250 so it has still appreciated somewhat..

Oh you're talking flea bay I don't usually buy anything on there cause it's no longer a place to get deals but to be suckered into overpaying for everything, I was trying to find the mars attacks hot toys that are prone to cracks and splitting of the rubber and they are like $700 and up lol and one was in the thousands! Ebay is a joke now but if you scored one for a decent price that's good on your part

I didn't actually buy mine on ebay, but on Yahoo, there are several buy-it-now for around $250 there.

It's just that the only way I know of getting some sort of reliable statistic on actual prices is the sold listings on ebay.

The only reason I even started to notice this is all the old Sideshow ANH Vaders that everyone NOW sells for $300, even though there was a better version announced last spring. But the thing is, I never see one going for that price if it's not modded for hundreds of $, not on this forum, not on ebay or anywhere else you see them get sold. For around $200 I see them sell every week.

I was able to get one of these from a member of the OSR facebook page for $240 shipped, looking forward to when it arrives as I've had this on my want list for a while.

wrong_001_zpsc9456412.jpg~original

my T1 collection welcomes a new guy!

and no, i won't compare it with a-dev's. he has more terminators than i have all figures together )))

wrong_001_zpsc9456412.jpg~original

my T1 collection welcomes a new guy!

and no, i won't compare it with a-dev's. he has more terminators than i have all figures together )))

Very nice. Must resist temptation to copy you with this one. I think your T1 collection destroys mine, no?

Very nice. Must resist temptation to copy you with this one. I think your T1 collection destroys mine, no?
i think it could, but not due to amount. as you already have 10 (9?) MMS136 figures representing T1 and me - only 8 )
my first murder scene and special version arm surgery scene are unique enough for you never to repeat them, as you won't spend that time on T1 when there is so much to do on T2 ))

Last edited:
So I just won myself a MMS-136 on evilbay for £154 shipped but just seen to be giving some BS story that the figure suffered some water damage soon as the auction ended, my guess he isn't happy with what it sold for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just won myself a MMS-136 on evilbay for £154 shipped but just seen to be giving some BS story that the figure suffered some water damage soon as the auction ended, my guess he isn't happy with what it sold for

Had this so many times in the past few months, makes it even worse when the next day they relist it. I stopped selling on ebay after too many non payments and "it arrived damaged/missing parts" scammers, I probably won't be buying off it for much longer either

Truthfully the pictures weren't the greatest quality, taken by an old cellphone by the looks of it but definitely had all its parts and seemed it hadn't been displayed, sellers 100% positive feedback had me reassured so I'm just going to be persistent about getting it saying still buy it and obtain another box but the seller doesn't seem like he's for having it, I first asked for pictures of the damage which I'm yet to receive
However if I don't get this I have another on eBay I have my eyes on along with some other pieces such as the DX10

I'm pissed i missed out on this figure when it was first released! Hopefully it will drop in price a bit when the BD one comes out. Hopefully.

If anything, it will probably increase with people wanting it as a companion piece to the police shootout version.

If anything, it will probably increase with people wanting it as a companion piece to the police shootout version.

^ :lecture what he said.

Just opened him up again, for the 4th time, and I must say, he doesnt look outdated at all next to the DX13. Cant wait to place him next to the BD T1 T800 :rock

Just a heads up, anyone who owns this figure need to invest in some proper glue (preferably gel glue) and remove those studs buttons on the back of the jacket, and the right elbow and reglue em.

Those tiny mofos come off too easily and will get lost if you are not careful.

Last edited:
Back