Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ytymy8eq.jpg

Seriously :|

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude are you serious?! I knew I recognized the seller name! I JUST won a hot toys figure to for a decent price so I hope he doesn't pull a fast one on me too!

Is this your first time dealing with mrbibbams too? It was literally about ten minute after winning the auction he messaged me saying about the water damage that just happened to his hot toys figures so I wouldn't surprised if you get a message too

Is this your first time dealing with mrbibbams too? It was literally about ten minute after winning the auction he messaged me saying about the water damage that just happened to his hot toys figures so I wouldn't surprised if you get a message too

Yes first time dealing with him and I'm in canada but he said he would ship it to me and I had to send a couple requests for an invoice and after 2 days he sent me one finally and I paid this morning so if he does give me some BS story I will be sure to ask for some photos for sure, I seen the listing you won and didn't look like any damages to me, the odd thing is he has over 800 feedbacks with 100% positives so I dunno what to say but I got the endo for a great price and it's the battle damaged version and I just so happened to buy the clean version the same day for a great price, I was kinda hoping someone outbid me and I still can't believe I won it for the price I did so now I have both versions! That's if he actually sends it to me

Yes first time dealing with him and I'm in canada but he said he would ship it to me and I had to send a couple requests for an invoice and after 2 days he sent me one finally and I paid this morning so if he does give me some BS story I will be sure to ask for some photos for sure, I seen the listing you won and didn't look like any damages to me, the odd thing is he has over 800 feedbacks with 100% positives so I dunno what to say but I got the endo for a great price and it's the battle damaged version and I just so happened to buy the clean version the same day for a great price, I was kinda hoping someone outbid me and I still can't believe I won it for the price I did so now I have both versions! That's if he actually sends it to me

I hadn't got round to paying I was just about too then I received his message, I honestly believe he wasn't happy with what it ended for and won't let me pay, it was his feedback that kept me thinking I shouldn't have any problems too

I hadn't got round to paying I was just about too then I received his message, I honestly believe he wasn't happy with what it ended for and won't let me pay, it was his feedback that kept me thinking I shouldn't have any problems too

His listing didn't say shipping to canada so I had to wait for an invoice but I'm not sure if you can pay if it will let you depending on where you are but even if you pay maybe he won't send it. It does sound like he wasn't happy with the ending price because you think he would have noticed when he took the pictures. He hasn't shipped mine out yet and paid Sunday afternoon so not sure what he's waiting for but I haven't got any messages from him.....yet

His listing didn't say shipping to canada so I had to wait for an invoice but I'm not sure if you can pay if it will let you depending on where you are but even if you pay maybe he won't send it. It does sound like he wasn't happy with the ending price because you think he would have noticed when he took the pictures. He hasn't shipped mine out yet and paid Sunday afternoon so not sure what he's waiting for but I haven't got any messages from him.....yet

Just PM'd you shapeShifter!

oh again that magnificient post with that magnificient bike.
can't wait for mine, though it won't be as cool weathered but i'll have to deal with it.

Older post, but user is still active so:

Why are the turn signals placed so low? It looks like there is room at the sides of the headlight even with the fairing, or is it for aesthetic purposes?

They are connected to the handlebars which you cannot see from the fairing. They plug into 2 brackets actually from the BMW R90S Tamiya kit. The CB750 didn't even have round mirrors. it came with one square type. Just lucked out and the R90S had the correct shape.

Well, I've always wanted to make this custom bike, and I knew it started with a CB 750, but never knew what flaring to use. It cost some bucks, but with the Battle Damaged T1 coming, I had to acquire the two kits for the bash. Sadly the BMW R90S was the much more expensive kit, and I only needed that for the flaring.:slap. But it will be worth it to realize the dream...finally.

oh again that magnificient post with that magnificient bike.
can't wait for mine, though it won't be as cool weathered but i'll have to deal with it.

It is great isn't it. It burns in my mind now that I have seen it.. :)

They are connected to the handlebars which you cannot see from the fairing. They plug into 2 brackets actually from the BMW R90S Tamiya kit. The CB750 didn't even have round mirrors. it came with one square type. Just lucked out and the R90S had the correct shape.

I'm going to have to try this myself, if I get close to yours I will be well pleased. I was checking the different Tamiya Hondas and didn't even realize that the model kit only had the one mirror. Could be that the round mirrors came later, the Tamiya CB750 FOUR is stated to be the 1969 version.

Well, I've always wanted to make this custom bike, and I knew it started with a CB 750, but never knew what flaring to use. It cost some bucks, but with the Battle Damaged T1 coming, I had to acquire the two kits for the bash. Sadly the BMW R90S was the much more expensive kit, and I only needed that for the flaring.:slap. But it will be worth it to realize the dream...finally.

I guess with the HT BD coming there will be a lot of us thinking the same thing. There will be a lot of partial BMW R90S kits on the market shortly. :rotfl

There is a pre-built one on Yahoo.jp, which would fit the bill perfectly and with not having to break up a kit it really speaks to my inner collector-geek, it should go fairly cheap, it is $30 right now. I have depleted my play-around money for a month still unfortunately.

how can it be if it is long sold out?

I just meant that with the BD Terminator coming out probably more people will procure the necessary model kits to build the movie bike, and with the only parts of the actual BMW-kit used is the fairing and apparently the mirrors, there will be a lot of near complete BMW-kits around when we're all done. And faced with the option of throwing it in the trash or try to part it out and sell some of it to get some of the money back... :)

It's ironic that there are easily available parts for cheaper than the model kit, just not in the correct size for our particular purposes.
oh yes i found so many of those while hunting honda and bmw )))
those lucky bastards playing real size toys )))

Back