Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 3 of those weapons pack when they first came out about 10 years ago. They were just sitting in my stuff for the longest time, until I finally opened it up to use it for the PS T-800.
ok you're truly first )))
and P i found a cheap similar spas12 looking shotty but thanks for the link, no way im paying $50 for it lol
good. i just couldn't allow my grail to have that variant when a perfect one exists.

ok you're truly first )))
Not trying to say I introduced it to anybody on here. Just saying I already owned it and had it sitting in my stuff from back in the day when it first came out. I use to collect a ton of military figures from BBI, DML, & 21st Century a decade ago. You can take all the credit for being the 1st to use it on your PS T-800 & introduce it to people on this thread. :peace

Not trying to say I introduced it to anybody on here. Just saying I already owned it and had it sitting in my stuff from back in the day when it first came out. I use to collect a ton of military figures from BBI, DML, & 21st Century a decade ago. You can take all the credit for being the 1st to use it on your PS T-800 & introduce it to people on this thread. :peace

No no, I had it first, I want the honor, bow before The Mighty Skull:bow

No no, I had it first, I want the honor, bow before The Mighty Skull:bow

:lol:rotfl:lol I'm in no position to give the honor to anybody, but if I had a choice, I would give it to you. :wave

I Believe you forgot to bow, I'll let it slide this time since you gave me your support of this important honor:lol

3CmWNOW.gif

Thanks.
Its a kitbash from the Aoshima AR18 (the Cannon) and an Howa rifle (body and mags).
The aoshima body felt too thin to me this is why i did that.
Need to drill the canon still.
I still have 2 aoshima wanted to cast them but i was out of luck with all the people i contacted.
Might retry when i get back from hollidays.
Ill post about it here when if i get more ahead :)

awesome, r u planning on selling them if you recast them? or just for private use? cuz id def be interested

Thanks deathasylum :)

Stunna,
yep if i can get a run i'll make them available to freaks (as i already did once).
Have yet to decide if they will be direct aoshima or my kitbash tho...

Back