Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is still simply the Best Terminator. Being able to get Tech Noir and the PS out of this guy with the sculpts is just awesome. For such an older HT it still holds up wonderfully.

Major shelf presence.

96A9C9A6-1DC3-42A3-9616-6A625F90FEFA-13706-000008669E7DF453_zps7e3405be.jpg

This is still simply the Best Terminator. Being able to get Tech Noir and the PS out of this guy with the sculpts is just awesome. For such an older HT it still holds up wonderfully.

Major shelf presence.

96A9C9A6-1DC3-42A3-9616-6A625F90FEFA-13706-000008669E7DF453_zps7e3405be.jpg

He looks incredible on the bike.

Well I've got an incoming AR-18 (originally from an Aoshima endoskeleton) so I may be reassembling a police shootout kitbash afterall. (Having sold my previous one) Will need pants, boots, gargoyles and ideally a head repaint at least. I've got a spare DX10 jacket that I'll try out with the collar turned up.

LOL :1-1: I need a fanboy to round this one out. The pricing had been insane.

No pricing is too insane for a fanboy....wait, I shouldn't really say that, there's a line, just...higher than other people's perhaps. :lol

Well I've got an incoming AR-18 (originally from an Aoshima endoskeleton) so I may be reassembling a police shootout kitbash afterall. (Having sold my previous one) Will need pants, boots, gargoyles and ideally a head repaint at least. I've got a spare DX10 jacket that I'll try out with the collar turned up.

No pricing is too insane for a fanboy....wait, I shouldn't really say that, there's a line, just...higher than other people's perhaps. :lol

Awesome a-dev!!! I got an extra pair of Commando's Gargs if you need them. I can sell them at his price to you, plus shipping to Ireland if you want them. :wink1:

Awesome a-dev!!! I got an extra pair of Commando's Gargs if you need them. I can sell them at his price to you, plus shipping to Ireland if you want them. :wink1:

Really? That's fantastic. I will probably take you up on that. Is Mike still doing the boots? (strange sentence) They're a really stupid price on ebay now, I couldn't go there without major buyers remorse.

I will ask him. Also, the Gargs are yours if you want, so I will keep them safe. :wave

Excellent, there's that sorted. Thanks man.

Ha man my crappy typing a-dev :slapI meant Harley fatboy. Those model kits are like 500 dollars on eBay and scarce.:rotfl

:rotfl I thought your comment about 'pricing' seemed unconnected with anything in the previous few posts but I ran with it anyway.

Really? That's fantastic. I will probably take you up on that. Is Mike still doing the boots? (strange sentence) They're a really stupid price on ebay now, I couldn't go there without major buyers remorse.

Yes sir , i will check my molds tomorrow .
Like i told DA , I may have a pair that i never finished , putting the boot strap on.

I will hook you up brother . i'll PM tomorrow :1-1::hi5:

there's noway i will let you pay $70 + on ebay for boots.

Back