Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,
I've been a long time lurker here but this thread (and finally getting the second body for my t1000) has inspired me to do a police shoot out version of my T800. I've ordered the Che Guevara enterbay pants, dx10 leather jacket, and ttm20 body. I just need the shades to finish him off. Does anyone know if commando still makes his custom gargoyles or if not, any reasonable substitute? Thanks in advance guys, and thanks for the inspiration. Somehow I think the kitbashing bug has bitten me big time!

Welcome to the freaks buddy... You're off to a good start.

That's what I used and recommend, the Che pants.

Message Commando and ask, it wouldn't hurt.

Looking forward to seeing your figures and good luck

Ah thanks Mr Ecko. Think it was actually from you or a YouTube video of yours that I got the Che pants ideas from! Yeah I threw commando a message so we'll see what comes of it. Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to digging in!

Welcome mate!
cant wait to see your custom :)
Just nitpicking but i think HOTTOYS Platoon's pants have a better fit than Che's ^^

Hadn't thought of he platoon pants. Sounds like a good substitute alright. Cheers for the info mate! I doubt mine will be any better than the other excellent pics already posted in the thread. I'm not adventurous enough to make the custom eye like some have done, or even battle damage the t shirt but I'm gonna give it a lash and maybe get a taste for more of theses customs! I'd heard that the Bruce Lee glasses from the casual version aren't too bad a fit. Anyone any experience with em? They look to be the wrong colour for a start...

I think whats cool with the platoon ones is that they have an elastic at the waist making them easier to fit the bulkier body.

Dunno about Bruce Lee glasses, i doubt their designs looks like gargoyles tho. But be patient im sure Commando will be able to help :)

Hadn't thought of he platoon pants. Sounds like a good substitute alright. Cheers for the info mate! I doubt mine will be any better than the other excellent pics already posted in the thread. I'm not adventurous enough to make the custom eye like some have done, or even battle damage the t shirt but I'm gonna give it a lash and maybe get a taste for more of theses customs! I'd heard that the Bruce Lee glasses from the casual version aren't too bad a fit. Anyone any experience with em? They look to be the wrong colour for a start...

OK first pic is the Che trousers then the second pic is the Platoon Sgt Barnes trousers, Platoon ones mybe look more accurate. :dunno

Che:
DSCF1114_zps02fad747.jpg

Sgt Barnes:
DSCF1116_zpscb01aa80.jpg

Ah Shells, had seen some of your YouTube vids too. Your police shoot out custom is fookin' awesome. Simply brilliant. Cheers for the clarification in the pics. Maybe shoulda held off on the Che pants but as most of you probably know, when the thought hits, it's hard to be patient!

Im using the body that comes with the mms136, tree trunk legs and ol.

Hmm ? they look like the Che pants from the Enterbay fig Mr EcKo. I was using the pants from the Dragons Che figure.

80070-1.jpg

Either way I think the Platoon ones are the way to go, they seem more accurate, colour wise, IDK.

Back