Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well then, I'll go:

DX01 - have but sold the cop joker aspect of it
DX02 - had but sold
DX08 - have, considered selling but changed my mind
DX09 - have and would have to be really really desperate to sell
DX10 - pretty sure I have this one, I'll have to doublecheck
DX11 - ordered/cancelled reordered/recancelled would kinda still like to get one day
DX13 - on preorder, just one so far but that number will increase

My turn:

DX01 - Was at the top of my list to break the HT seal after raising $$$ from selling most of my massive Sota SF collection, but never happened.
DX02 - Never considered since TDKR was on its way, ensuring a new Batman would be made.
DX03 - No interest whatsoever.
DX04 - My only non-preorder DX purchase. Considering selling because it doesn't tickle my fancy as much as Batman or Arnold and I have limited space at the moment.
DX05 - Even if I was a fan of the character, I don't think I'd get it. Looks bad, man.
DX06 - If I was a fan of the series, this would be a no brainer. Looks great, man.
DX07 - Looks good and you get two full figures without hunting down extra parts, but I'll be damned if I break the SW seal for collectibles in this range.
DX08 - First ever HT preorder. I had considered selling it due to the annoying things about it like the arm socks. Love the movie and character though, gotta keep it.
DX09 - First DX I had in hand. Awesome likeness, but limited by rubber suit and hurt by wire cape. Would only sell to upgrade or if the Joker was gone.
DX10 - Heck yeah.
DX11 - As soon as I learned of the (old) news of Joker 2.0 coming soon, I quit looking for the DX01 and waited for this reveal. First HT I bought 2 of to have two displays (parting out what I don't need though). Don't know which is best overall Batman fig: this or Bane.
DX12 - Awesome suit. Weak faceplates and pers. Love having a Batman I can leave in a dynamic pose. Got rid of Batsuit Begins.
DX13 - Hell yeah! Ordered the EX without hesitation.
DX14 - Better likeness, but too scene specific. No plans to buy unless I can get it for under $200 shipped.

My go!

DX01 - Had but sold it
DX02 - Had but sold it
DX03 - no interest
DX04 - Nice figure but not one I'd want to own.
DX05 - Just got it and I love it!
DX06 - One of my first HT purchases, still love it.
DX07 - Had but sold it
DX08 - My very first HT, I'm still in awe of it!
DX09 - My second HT, still in awe of him too!
DX10 - Instant purchase, amazing!
DX11 - Perfect example of what a DX should be, instant buy.
DX12 - Love this, another immediate buy.
DX13 - No brainer, it's amazing!
DX14 - Pre ordered on day one.

What made you sell the DX07? Was it not as impressive in hand?

I didn't have any other SW pieces at the time so I sold him to fund my Enterbay Batman.

Now wishing I hadn't sold him and funded Bats another way as I've just pre ordered the new Sideshow Darth Vader! :slap

If I see him at a good price, I'll get him again.

DX06 - If I was a fan of the series, this would be a no brainer. Looks great, man.
DX07 - Looks good and you get two full figures without hunting down extra parts, but I'll be damned if I break the SW seal for collectibles in this range.

Agreed on the Jack Sparrow. Amazing looking figure and quite a powerhouse of a DX but I don't particularly like the POTC franchise. Even the good one(s?) are overrated IMO.

Passed on Luke for exact same reason as you. I collect the Hasbro 3 3/4 Original Trilogy figures still (though they seem to have stopped making them for the moment) and just couldn't possibly fathom trying to build a 1:6 collection aswell. I was going to say because of the daunting amount of figures that would be made and the huge financial commitment involved but they've had the license how long and DX07 is still the only figure they've put out?

HT-DX? I've only got Keaton & Jack Joker at the moment.

I want BAD MJ & Bruce Lee.. but funds don't allow currently. :monkey2

DX-13.. DO WANT! :lecture

HT needs to get cracking on the SW licence too. New films coming up, so maybe in the next year or so.. :huh

now is for me

DX01 - Have modded and proud to keep both
DX02 - scared about rubber abs issues no bought no nolan bat..
DX03 - have and love
DX04 - have and love too
DX05 - never,never,never in my own life
DX06 - have love but do not like any of the js movies just the quality of the figure..
DX07 - nope
DX08 - have one of my favorite
DX09 - have same of up
DX10 - have some parts, hate the clothes
DX11 - absolutely useless
DX12 - do not like nolan's batman only ledger for the most the person he was..
DX13 - maybe yes , not yes for sure, dunno,yes or not :lol
DX14 - are you joking?, rip off

Since we're off topic anyways does anybody know where I can get a poster or poster sized good quality print from T1 which has Reese on it and not Arnie?

Ok swapped everything on my Police Massacre version onto a new TTM20 , it is sooooooo much better now , i originally had it on a KP body.

Big thanks to The Skull for the trade :hi5:

terminatorpolicestation.jpg

terminatorpolicestation.JPG

Looks great bro:clap
I swiched from the KP body myself a couple of months ago and was very pleased with the up-grade.

Great Wrk Mr Ecko, yeah Arnie needs to be on a pretty bulky body imo.

In 84' I think he might of just quit pro bodybuilding ' so im pumped up now ' (Pumping Iron reference) I think he was a lot bigger in T1 then T2.

I might have to get one of those new bodies, as the body on my custom is quite restrictive movement wise (The old muscle body)

Heres my Arhnuuuuuuld PS.

DSCF1095_zpse8ed3bf5.jpg
DSCF1096_zps4e399282.jpg

Last edited:
Back