Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, it's hard for me to imagine how they could improve on this. Make him walk and talk?

Yeah, I dont see them improving it either as its basically perfect as it is and theres really no need for them to remake it.
But obviously, as with everything, there is always some room for improvement somewhere, even if it is just small details. Its basically a perfect figure for me but I wouldnt say no to a slightly longer face sculpt and more accurate sized square nail heads on his jacket.

Yeah, still some great deals to be had on this guy. I got a second one for $190 shipped.

Yeah, still some great deals to be had on this guy. I got a second one for $190 shipped.
lucky. i got a sixth and a seventh for the same price but without shipping, and shipping to my place is biiig :( :)

i got a sixth and a seventh for the same price but without shipping

NOT BAD!

arnold11.gif

I waited for HT to do this figure for so long. I dont know how anyone could sell it. I spent a lot of cash too trying to replicate the jacket, specifically the collar and zipper. Only HT could get this right.

I waited for HT to do this figure for so long. I dont know how anyone could sell it. I spent a lot of cash too trying to replicate the jacket, specifically the collar and zipper. Only HT could get this right.

Same here. :monkey2 I even went so far as to buy 2 random coats that were about £10 each just to take the tiny black rings/buttons from them to add them to my T800s jacket :slap
I later found cheaper ways of finding those buttons! :lol So glad HTs made this badboy!

I've been working on Reese a bit lately. I'm still waiting for the coat but I figured I could sort of fudge the police interrogation scene a bit. Still some work to do but he's shaping up ok imho. :)

Collectionupdate72011.jpg

I figure I can skip any muscle body because the trench coat will cover up his arms.

I also want double elbows.

As for his "fun times" He may have been a virgin but he sure as hell didn't die as one!:lecture

just got them today! my first and second and already favourite hot toys terminator!

oh wait...

so... my sixth and seventh hot toys terminator, but still favourite! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Last edited:
Back