Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow a terminator marine!,the gun rack is on ebay, its metal and the shelves can be moved around.

Where did you get the armor from?? I'v seen the marine gun sets poping up on ebay alot now, hoping the armor will be coming soon too.

picture.php

Last edited:
Those are self-healing cutting mats. Any art/design supply store should have them. Cost around 10-20 bucks depending on the size you get.

Mine isnt actually self-healing cutting board, its a Paper Cutting Guillotine similar to this one -
GUILLOTINE-Dahle-554-Paper-Cutter-Trimmer.jpg

It cost me about £25-30
but yeah, Im getting one of those self-healing cutting mats very soon(I only found out about them yesterday actually!)

EDIT - In fact, that IS my one in that pic! What a coincidence LOL And it didnt even register that it was the exact same one:slap

Those are self-healing cutting mats. Any art/design supply store should have them. Cost around 10-20 bucks depending on the size you get.

Mine isnt actually self-healing cutting board, its a Paper Cutting Guillotine similar to this one -

It cost me about £25-30
but yeah, Im getting one of those self-healing cutting mats very soon(I only found out about them yesterday actually!)

EDIT - In fact, that IS my one in that pic! What a coincidence LOL And it didnt even register that it was the exact same one:slap

thanx for the info guys. will be looking into those mat-thingies...

Wow a terminator marine!,the gun rack is on ebay, its metal and the shelves can be moved around.
thanks, i found it on ebay searching for "gun rack". too expensive for me :( but it looks soooo cool plus i have lots of 1/6 guns and it would be useful. damn, i'm so greedy :D
Where did you get the armor from?? I'v seen the marine gun sets poping up on ebay alot now, hoping the armor will be coming soon too.
no, it's not from a set. i had to get a full hudson box. though clothes and boots are too small and i had to get a bigger version from something like "alien hunter set".

somebody bought all the racks except one, and i still didn't get a shipping price to my country from the seller.
gary23, i guess you gave him a great advertising ;)

Lol wish I was getting 10%
somebody bought all the racks except one, and i still didn't get a shipping price to my country from the seller.
gary23, i guess you gave him a great advertising ;)

Dam, there goes my gag reflex!
Terminator marine was epic but Spengler Schwarzenegger is crossing the beam, sorry line:)
ghost buster?
"who you gonna call? - sarah konnah."
p.s. mine is not t-800, mine is from the game] )

Back