Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm do you think I should still get this figure (T1 T-800) eventhough I'm not really a fan of T1 movie and for the sake completing Arnie's figure by HT?

"Get out."

picture.php

BS. Posting 1 actual photo of the T1 then 2 customs against 2 stock photos of the T2 dressed the same is misrepresentation. Especially when so many variations of looks are possible with the T2. Makes it look like you are cheating anybody who may want to know the facts in favor of personal bias.

The clothing on T1 looks like it's 2 sizes too big. The little box of "tools" is one of the most boring things they could of included. Who on earth is going to display them? The only time i have ever seen them in pictures is like " yeah, these are included". The T2 box and roses are a nice touch, from an iconic scene and at least you can display them with the figure in a way that makes him look cool not just why does he have 4 pairs of scissors in his arm. I like the damaged arm and head but if they wanted to make a battle damaged version go all out on it. They only did it half way. Id rather no damaged head because you cant do anything with it. It doesnt have the Endo eye nor can you put glasses on it because

1) there isnt any included
2) the blood down the cheek would ruin the look with glasses on anyway

So whats the point? They made a head for a scene that lasts 30 seconds.

But they did the same with the T2 they add stuff until about the first half of the movie. So im guessing somewhere down the line BD T1 + T2.

Having said that i really like the T1. I will be getting it in about 2 weeks or so.
so many words in attempt to prove that a cool figure from a cool movie is not better than a dull figure from a dull movie.

I agree w/ you on that one. T2 is the best Terminator film! I also have a T2 T-800 & T-1000 and their both awesome! :hi5: Hmm do you think I should still get this figure (T1 T-800) eventhough I'm not really a fan of T1 movie and for the sake completing Arnie's figure by HT (I'm also planning to get Dutch)? :dunno

It is all up to you my friend, he looks great on the shelf and if I say anything negative I feel a lynch mob will be at my door (you know it's true). So I look at it in 3 different ways 1) can I afford it 2) If I buy this will my wife withhold sex and if so how long 3) Does the figure appeal to you, I have lots of figures that I love but I am not a fan of the movie or TV show. As for Dutch, he is a great figure, looks great next to Pred 1, a must for any Predator fan. I know this sounds strange but I was almost tempted to strip down the T1 arnold and have him standing over final battle John Connor, I think that would look really cool, what do you guys think?

Hi everyone, I have a question. I just got T-800 a few days ago and everything looks great. I say he is nearly perfect. The only one issue that keeps him from being perfect is a stud that is attached awkwardly against others. I think, if possible, I would like to fix it.

However, I'm not sure if it is safe to detach the stud by hand. I fear that it could rip the leather surface off. So, is there any safe way to detach the stud?

oh we need a new Robocop! along with a Clarence Boddicker...what an underrated villain!

p.s.
T3's the real enemy! :lol
there is absolutely no difference between t2 and t3, both based on money wish from a cool start, having kind and humanic robots for main heroes and some ninja-turtles-style villains in them.

no, there is one difference. t2 killed skynet/terminator idea with hands of its own creator.

there is absolutely no difference between t2 and t3, both based on money wish from a cool start, having kind and humanic robots for main heroes and some ninja-turtles-style villains in them.

Ban this man.

It is all up to you my friend, he looks great on the shelf and if I say anything negative I feel a lynch mob will be at my door (you know it's true). So I look at it in 3 different ways 1) can I afford it 2) If I buy this will my wife withhold sex and if so how long 3) Does the figure appeal to you, I have lots of figures that I love but I am not a fan of the movie or TV show. As for Dutch, he is a great figure, looks great next to Pred 1, a must for any Predator fan. I know this sounds strange but I was almost tempted to strip down the T1 arnold and have him standing over final battle John Connor, I think that would look really cool, what do you guys think?

Ahahaha! Hmm first of all, I don't have a wife yet..I'm just 22 hehe! :rotfl Hmm the figure has an appeal to me and @ $182, I think I could afford it but I'm saving my money for my upcoming POs & old HTs figures w/ I'm planning to bactrack :slap

Yeh, we never seen a photo of that one before..you could try it. I'm sure that would look great as a diorama! :yess:

Damn,
just realized the jacket elbow is missing one of them metal tacs,,just gonna go down the local craft store,,maybe i can find a matching one lol
mind you it doesnt look too bad

104_0849.jpg

Where is the best place now to order this from for shipping to Ireland( other then loontentoys)?

Damn,
just realized the jacket elbow is missing one of them metal tacs,,just gonna go down the local craft store,,maybe i can find a matching one lol
mind you it doesnt look too bad

104_0849.jpg

i think your missing 1 .. i believe the patten isn't consistant on the elbow . in the movie there are gaps in the pattern

and the studs on the movies coat are alot smaller

Back