Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this figure, and its beautiful figure but I can't help but feel it's kinda boring looking, I love the T2 Arnold and its much better IMO. I am sure I am alone with that opinion. It just doesn't have the POP I would have expected. I am not saying that I am not happy to have it in my collection, but that thrill just isn't there.

I bought this figure, and its beautiful figure but I can't help but feel it's kinda boring looking, I love the T2 Arnold and its much better IMO. I am sure I am alone with that opinion. It just doesn't have the POP I would have expected. I am not saying that I am not happy to have it in my collection, but that thrill just isn't there.

If you were born 1991 or greater, I feel yah :exactly:

2u437cz.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/user/kairus1?feature=mhum

Last edited:
I was born in 1978, but T2 had made a huge impact on me, I must have seen it 5 times in the theater and I never get tired of it, my son like that one the best as well, he walks around with sunglasses and a nerf gun saying "I'll be back, he is one funny kid. I am happy to have the figure Ski but the whiplash I just got is more exciting and fun to pose.

I was born in 1978, but T2 had made a huge impact on me, I must have seen it 5 times in the theater and I never get tired of it, my son like that one the best as well, he walks around with sunglasses and a nerf gun saying "I'll be back, he is one funny kid. I am happy to have the figure Ski but the whiplash I just got is more exciting and fun to pose.

:banghead :banghead :banghead my LOGIC IS FLAW'D :panic:

but we need a new Kyle Reese figure. this T800 looks very lonely without him.

3:2, T1 wins.

Not true my dear boy!

One is a kitbashed version with inaccurate blood and sunglasses. Also, the T2 T-800 can have the black t-shirt look and endo arm scene option.

It's about even. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hot Toys needs to make MOAR T-800 Arnold.

They could make stupid ones like, "T2: 3D Battle Across Time" or some "Production Still T-800" and I'd buy them just because (even though I'd have the parts).

We must have the following T-800s,

- Police Shoot Out (2 heads)
- Battle Damaged T2 Steel Mill (2 heads)

and hell, I'd buy a redundant Cyberdyne T-800 or the 1984 Police Car singed hair and eyebrows (with undamaged eyeball) too.

Hot Toys can milk them for all it's worth. I WANT MOAR.

The only ones I don't want to see nor would I buy is the T4 T-800 in the nudez or the T-850, which isn't even a legit T-800 anyway.

This is THE Terminator. The first Terminator we see and the only time we see Arnold as the bad guy in the series (real Arnold not CGI).

MUST buy for all true Terminator fans.

Im still waiting for mine, and im going on vacations (again) next week. Cant complain :) Hope he is here when i come back.

-image snip-
3:2, T1 wins.
BS. Posting 1 actual photo of the T1 then 2 customs against 2 stock photos of the T2 dressed the same is misrepresentation. Especially when so many variations of looks are possible with the T2. Makes it look like you are cheating anybody who may want to know the facts in favor of personal bias.

The clothing on T1 looks like it's 2 sizes too big. The little box of "tools" is one of the most boring things they could of included. Who on earth is going to display them? The only time i have ever seen them in pictures is like " yeah, these are included". The T2 box and roses are a nice touch, from an iconic scene and at least you can display them with the figure in a way that makes him look cool not just why does he have 4 pairs of scissors in his arm. I like the damaged arm and head but if they wanted to make a battle damaged version go all out on it. They only did it half way. Id rather no damaged head because you cant do anything with it. It doesnt have the Endo eye nor can you put glasses on it because

1) there isnt any included
2) the blood down the cheek would ruin the look with glasses on anyway

So whats the point? They made a head for a scene that lasts 30 seconds.

But they did the same with the T2 they add stuff until about the first half of the movie. So im guessing somewhere down the line BD T1 + T2.

Having said that i really like the T1. I will be getting it in about 2 weeks or so.

Last edited:
ok...but they need to release a Kyle Reese first. I mean having T2 T-800 followed by the T-1000 was so great I couldnt resist to buy both. I give them till June to release him... come on HT!

Not true my dear boy!

One is a kitbashed version with inaccurate blood and sunglasses. Also, the T2 T-800 can have the black t-shirt look and endo arm scene option.

It's about even. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hot Toys needs to make MOAR T-800 Arnold.

They could make stupid ones like, "T2: 3D Battle Across Time" or some "Production Still T-800" and I'd buy them just because (even though I'd have the parts).

We must have the following T-800s,

- Police Shoot Out (2 heads)
- Battle Damaged T2 Steel Mill (2 heads)

and hell, I'd buy a redundant Cyberdyne T-800 or the 1984 Police Car singed hair and eyebrows (with undamaged eyeball) too.

Hot Toys can milk them for all it's worth. I WANT MOAR.

The only ones I don't want to see nor would I buy is the T4 T-800 in the nudez or the T-850, which isn't even a legit T-800 anyway.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
I couldnt agree more.

BS. Posting 1 actual photo of the T1 then 2 customs against 2 stock photos of the T2 dressed the same is misrepresentation. Especially when so many variations of looks are possible with the T2. Makes it look like you are cheating anybody who may want to know the facts in favor of personal bias.

The clothing on T1 looks like it's 2 sizes too big. The little box of "tools" is one of the most boring things they could of included. Who on earth is going to display them? The only time i have ever seen them in pictures is like " yeah, these are included". The T2 box and roses are a nice touch, from an iconic scene and at least you can display them with the figure in a way that makes him look cool not just why does he have 4 pairs of scissors in his arm. I like the damaged arm and head but if they wanted to make a battle damaged version go all out on it. They only did it half way. Id rather no damaged head because you cant do anything with it. It doesnt have the Endo eye nor can you put glasses on it because

1) there isnt any included
2) the blood down the cheek would ruin the look with glasses on anyway

So whats the point? They made a head for a scene that lasts 30 seconds.

But they did the same with the T2 they add stuff until about the first half of the movie. So im guessing somewhere down the line BD T1 + T2.

Having said that i really like the T1. I will be getting it in about 2 weeks or so.

:horror:horror:horror
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:lol:rotfl:lol

I have to admit, I didnt properly read your post.
I just kind of skimmed though it after reading the 1st few parts.
Youre crazy LOL

I say, if you want to buy just one Terminator I think you should go with the T2 T-800. If you are a Terminator fan you should get both.

Back