Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock Congrats, my friend!
And thanks for sharing the pics.

Thx Terminator_Fan_Game!!! Im sure you are going to love this figure!!!

IMAG0776.jpg

Who wants to send me their figure to mind while I wait for mine to arrive? I will do it for only a small fee. Paypal accepted.

Yes. You're right, my friend. That makes much better sense. New body with just a simple shirt & jacket borrow from MMS02.

Come to think of it though the jacket from MMS02 would be too small for the T-800 body. The vest could probably fit but it'd be damn tight.

Postal delays everywhere Snake buddy :( I'm expecting stuff too. Although they are delivering thigs tomorrow and have invested loads so maybe we'll both be ok!

I've got a BBTS delivery overdue, should have arrived early this week based on past experience but instead it didn't arrive at all. Probably in customs but who knows if there'll be any delivery next week and if it doesn't arrive next week ____ knows when I'll get it.

Thanks for posting those. PharOOO will be pleased!

That looks fantastic, although those sunglasses are slightly too big for this face. HT will need to shrink them a bit.

Back