Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Padrinno :) Super pumped to get this. Love it next to T2 Arnie, gonna dust out my T800 endo and have him standing between them with maybe the 1:1 endo skull behind. Excited!

Hate to sound like a broken record but any new pics of the damaged head on the MM2 body?

Hate to sound like a broken record but any new pics of the damaged head on the MM2 body?

I think it would be more accurate to ask if anyone has put the MMS02's clothes onto the new T-800 body. That old figure had its head and neck all sculpted as one whereas the new figures are just a head so it wouldn't be a straightforward transplant of the new head onto that old TT body.

yeah one of the main messe up with the T2 is that you can't bend his arm to rest the shotgun on the shoulder

but what about T1 are you able to bend the arm 90 degrees back so it looks like the Technoir scene where he walks towards Sarah to empty the clip and reload this is where the dead woman is on top of her?

Some pics of this figure!!! for me one of the figures of the year!!!! :panic:

:rock Congrats, my friend!
And thanks for sharing the pics.

yeah one of the main messe up with the T2 is that you can't bend his arm to rest the shotgun on the shoulder

but what about T1 are you able to bend the arm 90 degrees back so it looks like the Technoir scene where he walks towards Sarah to empty the clip and reload this is where the dead woman is on top of her?

I pretty sure its basically the same as the T2 arms...but dont take my word for it.

if you have posted in this thread more than 10 times you have a serious man crush on Arnold Schwarzenegger ................:lecture

:nana:

What's not to like?

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

I think it would be more accurate to ask if anyone has put the MMS02's clothes onto the new T-800 body. That old figure had its head and neck all sculpted as one whereas the new figures are just a head so it wouldn't be a straightforward transplant of the new head onto that old TT body.

Yes. You're right, my friend. That makes much better sense. New body with just a simple shirt & jacket borrow from MMS02.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OfwQKapDMws?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OfwQKapDMws?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:clap:lol:rotfl I love the climax of the trailer.

Glad you fellas like the 'spoof trailer'. A buddy of mine posted that on my fb wall a few days ago..thought I would share.:lol

Getting back to the figure, i haven't see a pose I LOVE yet from those who have this guy. He is just kinda standing there. C'mon guys..let us get creative!:wink1:

Back