Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Yeah, but then that makes out a whole new question. Why does the Terminator have a broken Austrian Accent in the first place? :dunno
Obviously, it has to do with the throat and voice box being able to produce his normal voice, which,.... would lead to your question being unanswered. :lol

2. And that's why the Terminator is defined as a Cybernetic Organism. It breathes, but not because it's reliant to air, but instead because of all the other functionalities that need air to work.

How do you know he breaths?If that was the case then he would have needed a gas mask in T2 when they were in the cyberdine building:lol Also,try speaking while holding your breath:cuckoo:What functions need air to work?Make something up perhaps:lol

so rarely did we see the bottoms of T-800 during the first part of the film but now that thing around the left boot looks like one of those chunky ankle bracelets you see divas wearing. does it not draw away attention from rest of the figure?

Insert Facepalm here

I don't think there is a facepalm epic enough to fully express how ridiculous some of quiggles comments are.

so rarely did we see the bottoms of T-800 during the first part of the film but now that thing around the left boot looks like one of those chunky ankle bracelets you see divas wearing. does it not draw away attention from rest of the figure?

:cuckoo:
Youre crazy, quiggle!

How do you know he breaths?If that was the case then he would have needed a gas mask in T2 when they were in the cyberdine building:lol Also,try speaking while holding your breath:cuckoo:What functions need air to work?Make something up perhaps:lol

???

Are you saying you can speak whilst holding your breath? Do we really need to add more facepalming to this thread?

???

Are you saying you can speak whilst holding your breath? Do we really need to add more facepalming to this thread?

No you cant speak while holding your breath.
Does anybody know when OSB is expecting theirs in stock?Sorry if someone has already asked this!

Last edited:
Quite right, I see what you were getting at now, the "other functionalities that need air to work" comment.
What other "functionalities" would need air? Farts? Have I just asked if a T800 farts?

Well, they have bad breath from what Reese said.

Well, they have bad breath from what Reese said.

Oh yeah,he did.How can you have breath without lungs?Now i'm really confused:dunno
Nevermind not gonna think about it anymore this thread is about the figure and he is AWESOME:yess:cant wait to get him.

Oh yeah,he did.How can you have breath without lungs?Now i'm really confused:dunno
Nevermind not gonna think about it anymore this thread is about the figure and he is AWESOME:yess:cant wait to get him.

Bad breath comes from mouth cavity, not lungs. Besides, how do you know that they don't have some form of lungs?
In first movie, original script had scene where T-800 eats the Snickers bar, unwrapped, it was deleted later on. That was meant to show how they need to eat to keep the organs and tissue "running". Also, as Cameron said, Terminators have very small organs (I believe that it was compared to chickens organs size-wise) in order to "maintain" the skin, keep it alive.

NOT MY REVIEW, but I think it's the first on YouTube
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4YwQ6dBs5Jo?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4YwQ6dBs5Jo?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

The irony of an Adult reviewing toys and having to apologise for Children in the background.

NOT MY REVIEW, but I think it's the first on YouTube
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4YwQ6dBs5Jo?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4YwQ6dBs5Jo?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Thanks for the link mate.

Back