Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the point of view of buying multiples though. I dunno, maybe the difference isn't that huge, can't remember what I paid for the DX Joker and Batman relative to a standard MMS Joker and Batman.

Well yeah, thats true too.
How much extra do you think they would charge if it was a DX?
I havent got any DX figures and dont really know much about them, all I know is that they have PERS and cost more.
What other things set them apart from figures such as this and the T1000?

Hot Toys please make Sarah Connor with PERS singed T-800 head accessory, you did it for T-1000 donut.

The different type of stand with 'spotlights' and a fancier (but very damageable!) box. Thats all.

At Toys2 at least the DX batman was $199.99 versus the $159.99 of the standard TDK figure.

Hot Toys please make Sarah Connor with PERS singed T-800 head accessory, you did it for T-1000 donut.

Yeah, something else that would help sales of a T1 Sarah and in my case probably encourage an extra buy of the Tech Noir T-800 specifically to use that PERS head.

They would have to pack the T1 sarah with a ton of accessories for it to be a huge hit. The extra T-800 head wouldnt be a bad idea or I read someone mentioned a battle damaged endo to recreate the final battle, that would be cool. If its just a woman in 80s clothes and no accessories, then the I cant see why it would cost more than $130 but this is Hot Toys we are talkin about so it'll probably cost another arm n leg lol

They always make T1 Sarah a EX to comic con like they did T-1000 Sarah just saying...

Didnt that change, I mean it was suppose to be an Exclusive to Comic Con then it was changed and was on Alter Egos for like 150 if Im not mistaken. If they do another sarah I hope they can improve on the T-1000 sarah sculpt, that thing was very sub par for HTs standards

Just came back home from a midnight screening of the original Terminator and I have to say this is one of the greatest movies ever made. Hot Toys really done a fantastic job on the tech Noir Arnold.

Been watching the documentaries on the definitive ed. DVD this afty.

Man oh man am I looking forward to this. PLEASE arrive before Christmas!

____ NO. Take that back and don't you even pray to God for it. That's the last thing we need.

If they did that that would force me into a third Tech Noir figure!

Just came back home from a midnight screening of the original Terminator and I have to say this is one of the greatest movies ever made. Hot Toys really done a fantastic job on the tech Noir Arnold.

Oh, i'd quite like to see T1 on the big screen. I saw T2 twice when it came out.
You are of course right about it being one of the greatest movies ever made.:goodpost:

I've never seen T1 or T2 on the big screen, only T3 and T4, I'd love to see the first 2 on the big screen, but I was only 8 when T2 hit theaters and could only watch it edited for TV when it hit home video.

____ NO. Take that back and don't you even pray to God for it. That's the last thing we need.

If they did that that would force me into a third Tech Noir figure!

Hot Toys please make small John Connor with T-1000 pescadero elevator full blasted head accessory.

yes these will sell, sell very well.

I've never seen T1 or T2 on the big screen, only T3 and T4, I'd love to see the first 2 on the big screen, but I was only 8 when T2 hit theaters and could only watch it edited for TV when it hit home video.

Same here :(
I was only 8 or 9 when T2 came out(that sounds crazy young now that I think about it...where does the time go?)
But yeah, I wish I knew somewhere that still showed old movies because theres a ton of films id watch.

Anyway, Ive finally placed my 2 pre-orders on this bad boy!

I took a girl on a first date to see T2 in the theater. She really liked it, but she was a big sci-fi/comic book junky. We were in High School, and we ended up going out for several months before I found out she cheated on me. I still see her every now and then, and she tried to give me her number last time I saw her, even though she knows I am married.

Moral of the story: chicks who like T2 are easy. :lol

I think most of people my age discovered The Terminator on Video. Movies made a lot of their money that way back in eighties as Video rental was massive back then. I saw T2 at the Theaters when I was 19 nearly 20. I was a big fan of the first movie way before T2 came out and it seemed like a massive gap between the two movies. I was over the moon when part two was announced (I can even remember when that was, it was on BBC2 when The Terminator was premering on UK TV) Strange how you remember things like that.

Back