Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I don't know why they won't do t3 figures... A kristanna figure in her red leather outfit would be sexy!

Since all the Terminator films are owned by different studios, they prolly don;t want the headache.

Well, They've aquired the "impossible" to get T1 license, so I wouldnt be suprised if we saw something From T3.

To hell with T3 it was Garbage! Hot Toys has almost scratched our Terminator Itch. I can live wth only 4 more figures from them in fact it's all I'd want...

1) T1 leather jacket version
2) T2 BD Terminator with interchangeable parts to cover him starting fron the gatling gun scene to the last scene before he lowers himself into the molten steel.
2) Endoskeleton from T2
3) Kyle Reese from T1

Then we are done! Or at least in my eyes we are. If i never get all that I'llstll be a happy happy man although to me, an endoskeleton exposed ravaged Terminator is iconic to the character. I love my clean version but this is a must for me. Was alsways the coolest thing about the movies when I was a kid.

Because they dont want it? Im sure they like money.

They do, but they won't spend it to not make it. While Aliens, Predator and Terminator are hot sellers for HT, I don't think anything but a BD T-850 and possibly a TX Endo would sell very well for HT compared to what a good selling figure is, clean T-800 and TX would probably sell like Two-Face.

Well, They've aquired the "impossible" to get T1 license, so I wouldnt be suprised if we saw something From T3.

Where are people getting the idea that T1 is "impossible to acquire". I don't think there's ever been reason to think it impossible. The hold up has been, and unless something's changed with the license, is the likeness rights. T1 as a license is easy to get, HT already did it years ago, but without the extra costs and effort to get likeness approvals, you get stuff like hamburger face.

As bad of a movie as T3 is, a battle-damaged T-850 would make an awesome figure.

It would, I'd love to see them do it, the only T3 figure I'd get, but, we haven't even gotten T2 BD yet, and if complexity is an issue behind that, then T3 has even less chance as it's more complex a design.

MaulFan so are you getting the T1 version? You were hesitant in the beginning but you seem quite interested.

To hell with T3 it was Garbage! Hot Toys has almost scratched our Terminator Itch. I can live wth only 4 more figures from them in fact it's all I'd want...

2) T2 BD Terminator with interchangeable parts to cover him starting fron the gatling gun scene to the last scene before he lowers himself into the molten steel.
2) Endoskeleton from T2
3) Kyle Reese from T1

Then we are done! Or at least in my eyes we are. If i never get all that I'llstll be a happy happy man although to me, an endoskeleton exposed ravaged Terminator is iconic to the character. I love my clean version but this is a must for me. Was alsways the coolest thing about the movies when I was a kid.

Eh, Spiderman 3 was a turd of a film, people still want stuff rom hit. T3 wasn't high art but I'll take any Arnold Terminator.

I can live wth only 4 more figures from them in fact it's all I'd want...

2) Endoskeleton from T2

3) Kyle Reese from T1

Abso-frickin'-lutely. Out of curiousity, how likely do you guys think it is that we'll get another Endo? That's definitely at the top of my list.

Back