Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had the uncut version of T1. Other countries have it. I remember seeing the Gunship scene uncut. After Arnold says "Wrong" and shoots there's blood splatter or something IIRC. In American they just show the gun firing.

Here's my new '80s display:

DSC_0256_zpsf5182dea.jpg

Please watch my video about the Terminator and Ed-209! [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAfl-BU4fSM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUlsxpIZMGSxCgcckAT91b-Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAfl-BU4fSM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUlsxpIZMGSxCgcckAT91b-Q[/ame]

Your t-600 with rubber mask is awesome, one figure that I´m looking for.

The ttm20 is a great body but the joints lines are too visible and the old muscular one don´t have them, so I choose the second for do my kitbash, and used the ttm20 for Chris who needs more articulation than the T-rip.

The Dutch/Redfield body has a great upper region but the legs are terrible and worse aesthetically than the TTM20. Its a bit of a trade-off situation.

Your t-600 with rubber mask is awesome, one figure that I´m looking for.

The ttm20 is a great body but the joints lines are too visible and the old muscular one don´t have them, so I choose the second for do my kitbash, and used the ttm20 for Chris who needs more articulation than the T-rip.

Yeah the T-600 is still one of the best endo's in 1/6 to date:exactly:

Also on the ttm20, the joints are visible for sure, however the skin tone seems a better match then the redfield body, though the redfield one is better looking. Ideally I would use the mms136 body but for cost and availability reasons I chose the ttm20. I also get a kick out of the packaging on the ttm20, it states it is "especially suitable for the T-800 series"

ttm20package001_zpsff2dd8aa.jpg

Back