Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The standard sculpt is good as-is, but does anyone else feel that it could stand to look a bit colder, more ruthless, inhuman? There's a bit of an emotional spark in his eyes. It works for T2, but not so much here.

Still, i'm happy with it. I am glad they took the effort to alter the T2 sculpt a bit by de-aging it.

I was on the fence about getting this as it was not the T1 I had hoped for but I think I'm gonna suck it up and buy him. This figure is just too perfect!

Just seen this on Facebook. Instant buy for sure!

When is this suppose to go on pre-order at Sideshow? Anyone know?

On a side note. Does anyone know of anything similiar to the head stands they use for these promo shots? I'd love to get some of these to display the 2nd head from my figures.

They are using the base from the Playhouse display bust. These were readily available for $9-$10 a few months ago, but not sure where you could look for them now.

They also make good display options if you have a character with an overcoat that you want to take off but display with the figure, like Marcus Wright.

I have a few of them.

MannequinBustPlay.JPG

Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

Looks great but no Gargoyles?? That kinda sucks...

He singed the eye brows off and hair (burnt shorter) after he walked into a gas tank explosion....

The shotgun is from the police cruiser... but he had both his eyes when he was using it.....

Hmmm...makes me wonder if Hot Toys didn't want to pay out the fee to use them with the figure. The fee for the rights to them that is. They're an essential part of his outfit. Just like the black sunglasses in Terminator 2. I hope Hot Toys is able to get them before this figure is released. :pray: :)

Looks great but no Gargoyles?? That kinda sucks...

He wasn't wearing them until after he performed surgery. Will come with Police Station.

Looks good, hair too dark and would have preferred a Police Car singed hair head but it's a great sculpt.

Let's see the studs on the back of the jacket!

Back